Backtags and backpacks..

wooly

Since this guy was wearing full camo during gun season I was thinking it might be Bubba. But the guy in the picture is a bit slim to be Bubba. LOL

ahahaha freaking hilarious. You crack me up for sure. Please show me in any of my posts where I said I do not wear orange. I can show you where I said it should not be mandatory. again with the assumptions.

I guess I am backwards then uh duh. If a guy wants to see your numbers on your back, how do you suppose at a distance most would do it. I do not need a target on my back. I have been told the number of violations in the sz is much higher and it is a way for you to get some kind of identification of the violator. But like I said if someone is walking away from you and you want the number how many are going to use a scope. Umm no thanks. Because things are different in the nz does not make you way better.

problem i have with backtags is that it makes noise when my back is against the tree. i also take my orange vest off in the tree and put it on when i get down which then covers the tag. i only hunt private land where i walk out the back door. I've always had a license and tagged all my deer. I keep it in my fanny pack unless i'm on some unknown land. I dont really care and if some of you think it's a huge deal then please explain.

Edited by Belo

problem i have with backtags is that it makes noise when my back is against the tree. i only hunt private land where i walk out the back door. I've always had a license and tagged all my deer. I keep it in my fanny pack unless i'm on some unknown land. I dont really care and if some of you think it's a huge deal then please explain.

Its a huge deal ooooooooohhhhhhhh I'm telling!!!! :fie: If you have it with you and its legit on private property you won't have a problem. I've seen DEC busting chops to a guy who had a unsigned license and in his wallet but just gave a harsh tongue scolding. If I was DEC I would have given the guy a ticket because he was kinda of an A$$! Same DEC didn't say anything to other guys that had them on their hat and belt loops