for those that get cold....

growalot

Have you tried putting the large (back pain style) heated pads across the kidney portion of your back , its amazing how much they help ,not so sure if a medical condition limits the effectivness , worth a try to anybody who gets cold while sitting in the woods.

I thought to try that, but instead I bought an battery heated jacket for the long days in the stand late season.

I also found this sight...now I know this technology works because FSI worked on this type of technology when a engineering grad student ...now an engineer for a corp. that does ceramic engineering.....

http://www.firheals....raynauds mitten

Those are really interesting. Has anyone tried them? My dad has nerve damage and gets really cold hands, and I am always looking for ways to help him. I got him a Zippo handwarmer a few years ago but I am really sad to say that unlike their lighters, it's not worth it at all.

Have you tried putting the large (back pain style) heated pads across the kidney portion of your back , its amazing how much they help ,not so sure if a medical condition limits the effectivness , worth a try to anybody who gets cold while sitting in the woods.

Yep, they are great! If you used the heated insoles along with one, youd be perfectly toasty out there.

• 3 weeks later...

Growalot,

Your husband has feet shaped hands?

If not did you mean to say feet?

Anyway, I got tired of having cold hands, even though I had a system for warming gloves under my coat with hand warmers. I finally broke down and bought these. They work great. They were on sale for 130. the batteries last about six hours on the lowest setting. My hands were warm, even though I felt I was some how cheating, lol. They were expensive, but I bought them because they have a lifetime warranty.

http://www.cabelas.com/mens-insulated-hunting-gloves-cabelas-heated-performance-camo-gloves.shtml