This does not help the gun right cause

Morgan played this exactly like he wanted it to go. Alex Jones came off as a radical loud mouth that wouldn't shut up. Jones seems smarter than this but didn't look it. This is

what CNN wanted and got. In my eyes this does not help the cause if you are pro guns.

http://www.cnn.com/2....html?hpt=hp_t2

Edited by First-light

It was probably not his best moment .... lol. Frankly, these guys are playing right into Morgan's hands with all this attention. Myself, I don't see the need to even acknowledge him or in anyway elevate his importance. The guy is just plain silly, but I will say that he has learned to play us gun advocates to his maximum advantage. Even in arguments that he is losing, his stock continues to rise strictly because of controversy and exposure.

Yeah.....Jones sounded like a nut, which is just what Piss Moron wanted. If pro gun people just ignore Moron, and refuse to acknowledge him, then Moron and the corrupt media will just spin it as gun nuts refusing to debate the issue (because they know they're wrong)

The only thing that will help our cause is to increase our lobbying power. Here is a link to join the NRA for $25. instead of the annual cost of $35.

https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?CampaignID=XR020795

So what are you waiting for? Click the link and sign up. A membership also makes a great gift for a fellow sportsman.

• Like 1