Assembly gun bill

So if I have a pre-ban AR-15 with a flash suppressor, bayonet lug, collapssible stock and a pistol grip what do I have to do?

register it within a year, and then I believe some of those attachments become illegal next year.

According to the laws of the State of New York, a magazine with a capacity of more than 10 rounds manufactured after September 14, 1994 cannot be legally possessed by anyone other than a law enforcement officer.

see Belo my 13 rounders were made before 1,994 and could be legally possessed .

And I will strap it back on after the gym this morning as well .

didn't know it was pre-ban. You are correct, but as of today "pre-ban" no longer matters.

Think of all the guys who shoot competitively with these guns or have family airloomes that now have to be gotten rid of. There is something majorly wrong with that.

i dont believe any ar15 is a family heirloom. your long guns/rifle/shotguns/pistols are all still legal for sale and transfer

Edited by Belo

i know it's semantics, but the frequent use of the term clip is starting to drive me nuts. It shows they haven't even read the law which states magazine...

btw i had this overview sent to me (attached) might clear some things up for some, certainly leaves many questions still

• 2 weeks later...

www. impeachandrewcuomo.com

To me there’s no technical definition of an assault weapon. Anything can become an assault weapon a screw driver,a knife,a hammer, a fist,hair spay even something as harmless as a Super Soaker full with water can be classify as an assault weapon.