Asault Rifle wasn't used in Connecticut School Shooting ....

An Assault rifle was NEVER used...

This is understandable.Facts had been misrepresented to push an agenda!!!!

This is an NBC report on the shooting in CT.

Looks like there never was a rifle or long gun in the school. Click on the link. John Kelly

Interesting video which also shows how disingenuous our politicians really are.

So, it comes out that
Adam Lanza never used an AR or AK in the horrible slaughter of those kids
. Just as I heard the first couple days after the shooting, the AR never left the car. Doesn't change the outcome, just emphasizes that the Media will lie to push their agenda, even over the dead bodies of innocent children. All we have heard for three weeks is how he killed everyone with an "Assault rifle".

They knew it all the time . Here is a news clip played on MSNBC. I guess someone was going to spill the beans about the truth so they figured they might as well come clean.

I ve been saying this since the shooting happened and no one believed me. I was watching the news live on the tv and I watched the CT state police search the suspects car and take out the AR15 from the trunk of the car!!! I also watched the police run into the woods on the side of the school and had another man at gun point. then dragged him out in handcuffs and put him in the squad car. The shooter used handguns and this is was def something used to push a political agenda

I'd like to know who the "officials" were that gave them the info... be interesting to hear what they have to say now or if there really were any real officials. As for this being a hoax.. I find it hard to believe that kids could just disappear without parents being a tad bit concerned.. There would have to be hundreds of people involved to pull off something this horrible. Just don't think it's possible... lying about what gun was used yes.. but the entire thing a hoax... I doubt it. Points that raise questions about how things occured... again maybe possible.

Edited by nyantler

I ve been saying this since the shooting happened and no one believed me. I was watching the news live on the tv and I watched the CT state police search the suspects car and take out the AR15 from the trunk of the car!!! I also watched the police run into the woods on the side of the school and had another man at gun point. then dragged him out in handcuffs and put him in the squad car. The shooter used handguns and this is was def something used to push a political agenda

I think you should read the article in the link I posted earlier.

You know, the official officials?

I'll stick with Lt. Vance's word and the medical examiner who over saw the care of the children's bodies.

in one of the med examiners interviews, didnt he say he would defer to the state police as to the caliber of weapon used? awfully odd since the med examiner tells the cops usually what was used.................no?

in one of the med examiners interviews, didnt he say he would defer to the state police as to the caliber of weapon used? awfully odd since the med examiner tells the cops usually what was used.................no?

Not really odd. Some one asked what the primary weapon was and he said "the Bushmaster AR-15"

You know, the official officials?

I'll stick with Lt. Vance's word and the medical examiner who over saw the care of the children's bodies.

According to the reporter they were federal and state officials... not that I would be inclined to believe anything reported by MSNBC...

no, you trust your LT vance, I'll trust a personal friend of 40 years, that happens to be a federal officer that KNOWS people that were on the ground, and IN the school........but you keep trusting vance

Don't forget the medical examiner too, not just lt Vance. I'm with you it's all a made up deal to get guns.

According to the reporter they were federal and state officials... not that I would be inclined to believe anything reported by MSNBC...

I wouldn't believe any of them, remember they can't report who the president is on election night with out making numbers up.

This was the only report like this, don't you think one million other news outlets would have ran with it had it even had a chance of being true?