Sandy Hook Exposed?

Not sure if this was talked about or posted but i found this a little interesting actually. i heard about the video a few days ago but did not believe what i heard. i decided to watch the vid and some of it is actually a little strange... its a 30 min video. im not posting to stir the pot but curious what other think and if they have watched this already? it has 11 mil views and 37K likes so take a look.

Sorry, could not get past the opening when they were implying more than one shooter. Initial reports are scetchy on any breaking news.

Just like 9-11, they know who was responsible, especially by now. I am sure every agency in the state was involved in the investigation.

in any event maybe reporters shouldn't report anything until confirmed.... gotta love MEDIA, its the real crime in my opinion...

i remember when they said a Cessna hit the towers but very hard to mistake a Boeing 767 for a little Cessna JMO. should be some sort of grace period where they state what indeed happened then when we have definite evidence there should be follow ups.

instead there was a shooting 100 dead, 7 gunmen, 1 explosive, blah blah blah

oh wait edit, one gunmen 20 dead, no explosives

i mean really if they want to implement a restriction it should be on the media the people are subjected to. this is why everyone is in some sort of panic craze. they are spoon fed a ton of irrelevant and false info and its like a bullet once it leaves the gun you cant call it back. so end result is no matter what they say and change, what you hear is what you hear and a lot of it stays with you.

i personally saw some things first hand that actually wasnt called out in this video that i believed to be extremely good acting on his behalf but didnt think it to be more then that and never would have even questioned if the shooting took place or not. but if you watched Obamas speech he gave shortly after the shooting he was crying but any human i have EVER seen cry tears flow from their tear ducts close to the nose. Obama was whimpering and wiping tears from his outer corners of his eyes opposite to his nose, i actually played that back and questioned did he really do that???

im in no way saying the CT shooting didnt happen but we only know what we are told and what we see ON TV. i think the facebook page at the end of the video was shocking, i did remember seeing her page on FB and then it WAS removed.

I am not a conspiracy theorist but I could definitely see the politicians and their propaganda arm (the "main stream media") spin and embellish certain things to push their left wing anti gun agenda. We haven't even had all the facts come out yet and look what NY did as a result!

• Like 1

in any event maybe reporters shouldn't report anything until confirmed.... gotta love MEDIA, its the real crime in my opinion...

i remember when they said a Cessna hit the towers but very hard to mistake a Boeing 767 for a little Cessna JMO. should be some sort of grace period where they state what indeed happened then when we have definite evidence there should be follow ups.

instead there was a shooting 100 dead, 7 gunmen, 1 explosive, blah blah blah

oh wait edit, one gunmen 20 dead, no explosives

i mean really if they want to implement a restriction it should be on the media the people are subjected to. this is why everyone is in some sort of panic craze. they are spoon fed a ton of irrelevant and false info and its like a bullet once it leaves the gun you cant call it back. so end result is no matter what they say and change, what you hear is what you hear and a lot of it stays with you.

i personally saw some things first hand that actually wasnt called out in this video that i believed to be extremely good acting on his behalf but didnt think it to be more then that and never would have even questioned if the shooting took place or not. but if you watched Obamas speech he gave shortly after the shooting he was crying but any human i have EVER seen cry tears flow from their tear ducts close to the nose. Obama was whimpering and wiping tears from his outer corners of his eyes opposite to his nose, i actually played that back and questioned did he really do that???

im in no way saying the CT shooting didnt happen but we only know what we are told and what we see ON TV. i think the facebook page at the end of the video was shocking, i did remember seeing her page on FB and then it WAS removed.

Journalists should be held responsible for false reporting. That should end a lot of premature and false "facts".

It doesn't mean that I buy into Sandy Hook being a conspiracy.. it's just that I like to think that its always a good idea to take a good look before jumping to any conclusions...

Agreed. As we know from Fast & Furious, Waco, and Ruby Ridge, the government is not always honest.

The government has unlimited resouces and capable of anything. Scary to even think they would even do something like this but they are capable of pulling something crazy like this off. People tend to believe everything they see and hear, very few actually take the time to put everything down on paper like the creator of this video. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up missing mysteriously for making a video like this and going through evidence given with a fine tooth comb. One thin forsure is he's got balls for making ate video. There is a part 2 I think, I didn't see it yet tho

There's all kind of things said about SH. I saw a news clip were they took a guy out of the woods near buy and I guess he ended up being a member of a swat team. Beats me!

you never hear ANYTHING about that person aside from him being loaded to the FRONT of a cop car. i did some digging and saw one person say they thought it was a parent walking around the school but why would he run away from cops and into the woods?? i know if i was a parent i would try everything humanly possible to get to my child and if confronted by cops i would not run into the woods away from the school. iam just curious where are all the parents that would want to put an end to all these conspiracy theories?? If my child was gone i would be in an uproar for accusations like that but not one parent releasing any statements? Seems like when ever you hear the president talk he talks about the same 2 children as if the 20 something others did not exist.

One of the things i am confused about and have been since i started watching all the LIVE footage is with well over 20 people dead where were all the parents/family members during this? in a few clips you see maybe just a handful by the entrance of the fire dpt. Victoms parents alone should have been over 50 people, you never even see them congregating anywhere.

just so weird, it really is...

you never hear ANYTHING about that person aside from him being loaded to the FRONT of a cop car. i did some digging and saw one person say they thought it was a parent walking around the school but why would he run away from cops and into the woods?? i know if i was a parent i would try everything humanly possible to get to my child and if confronted by cops i would not run into the woods away from the school. iam just curious where are all the parents that would want to put an end to all these conspiracy theories?? If my child was gone i would be in an uproar for accusations like that but not one parent releasing any statements? Seems like when ever you hear the president talk he talks about the same 2 children as if the 20 something others did not exist.

One of the things i am confused about and have been since i started watching all the LIVE footage is with well over 20 people dead where were all the parents/family members during this? in a few clips you see maybe just a handful by the entrance of the fire dpt. Victoms parents alone should have been over 50 people, you never even see them congregating anywhere.

just so weird, it really is...

The lack of lawsuits blows my mind. I know that if someone said that my child wasn't killed, when they were, I'd be suing big time. It is weird.

im starting to wonder how many kids were REALLY killed..... why does pres Ohbummer only talk about two? why were there only a few parents there? ect ect ect i wish i knew someone that lived IN newton ct that i could talk to and ask what REALLY was happening....

ISN'T THE TRUTH THE FIRST CASUALTY OF WAR.(ON GUNS). WHEN I FIRST HEARD THE NEWS OF THE SHOOTING ON THAT DAY, EVERYONE WAS KILLED WITH A HANDGUN, LATER IT CHANGED TO THE ASSAUT RIFLE. THE RIFLE AND A SHOTGUN WERE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE CAR.

There's all kind of things said about SH. I saw a news clip were they took a guy out of the woods near buy and I guess he ended up being a member of a swat team. Beats me!

Strange... why would a swat team member be running from the seen.. doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of his job?

• Like 1

ISN'T THE TRUTH THE FIRST CASUALTY OF WAR.(ON GUNS). WHEN I FIRST HEARD THE NEWS OF THE SHOOTING ON THAT DAY, EVERYONE WAS KILLED WITH A HANDGUN, LATER IT CHANGED TO THE ASSAUT RIFLE. THE RIFLE AND A SHOTGUN WERE SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE CAR.

The truth is that we will never know the truth... if you so much as suggest that there are inconsistancies in the story you are labled insensitive to what happened there and a conspiracy theorist.

and who ever was running into the woods the helicopter camera clearly videos the cops catching up to the suspect and having him on the ground.

i wont post the other video they video maker made but compares the Brazil shooting in RIO at a school compared to CT and the brazil shooting is EXACTLY was i would expect a school full of 100s of people doing during and after a shooting, it is mayhem, people running out of the school everywhere, roped off areas with 100s upon 100s of people congregating and trying to get top there children. not to mention news footage catching it all and school cameras videos kids tripping down the halls running trying to escape. In CT, they show .......1...... picture of 12 kids walking single file in a line with hands on each others shoulders. are they serious?? over a hundred gun shots fired they say and kids are calm enough to walk single file out the school? who believes that???? and only one photo mean while in brazil its the complete opposite. and i will add Brazilian cops had matter under control very well even with ALL those people out side the school.

i cant even look and read into this stuff anymore, the more i do the less this whole shooting seems real.i hate to even say this, i really do.