Sandy Hook Exposed?

You have lost your marbles long ago but I will clue you in Doc...20 children lost their lives that day, as a parent, son and brother it does in fact make me ill that you folks seems hell bent on carrying on with these wild untrue conspiracies. I have tried several times to explain to the thick headed memebers of this forum how silly their theories are and they have all been disproven on countless websites and in the media but NONE of them will acknowledge that they are just plain wrong.

If you want to keep things in perspective think about the 20 children that lost their lives, and their families and how they might feel every time some ding dong starts up with the conspiracy theories. Those families have no need to prove to you that their children are indeed dead.

This website has become so over the top with all of the unreal Bullshit and just plain stupid people, I will no longer post here.

Enjoy your conspiracy's boys.

I think you have got to get control of yourself, and take these forums for what they are. You seem to have a problem conversing with just about everybody. Lighten up bud. Life's way to short to be running around seeing how many enemies you can collect.

If the members here send you into such a mental convulsion, maybe it is a good idea to take a bit of a break. It can't hurt.

Who's he kidding, he's not man enough to follow through with his threats of leaving. He'll soon reply with something along the lines of how inconsiderate we are to the victims families and to Lt Vance and the medical examiner should anyone question the many holes in this story. I wouldn't be surprised if he's on the Internet right now looking for ways to hang on to his first statement, of how Lt Vance is the absolute truth and nothing but the truth.

The govt controls every thing but this freaking weather!Wish they could be better at controlling that!

dont be so sure... ive read somewhere that scientist/government can actually manipulative the weather and make it rain? not sure how true it is lol

you left out the Holocaust, think there have been a few in history who said that never happened either.

Every event will have conspiracy nuts. Kick a rock and one will crawl out. I thik there have been too many looking at reporting errors as facts. The liberal slanted media will always be quick to get news out to make us look bad. In their race to beat the others to the "news" they would trample the truth into the ground. That is what they have turned into.

I don't see anything to this point that makes me think there was some big black ops cover up in this. I do raise my eye brow though and what seems to a a vaccum of information about the investigation lately though.

dont be so sure... ive read somewhere that scientist/government can actually manipulative the weather and make it rain? not sure how true it is lol

Research weather / climate modification - air force and air war college. HAARP. Cloud seeding.

The wiki has general information good for introduction.

Research for actual government documents.

Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025

Edited by tony m

Doewacker. The phrase conspiracy theory is mainstream hype talk. Why follow along with that?

With anything, it is good that people are questioning - everything. How about the word - research. When one researches, it is normal to draw conclusions. It is in those conclusions that can spark different paths towards stability. If an event cannot reach stability, then something is not right. What is not right, needs to be in the open. It's all about transparency.

When something occurs, the goal is to remove inconsistencies so what is left is black and white. If there is gray, something's not right.

Are you familiar about what was stopped back in 2009 with an attempt to solidify an American Police Force in Hardin, Montana? The MSM never covered this, only local. The people caught onto this, did the investigating, made the phone calls, and within a couple weeks, this "organization" backed out.

Maybe go through the thread of comments below that contains this "peoples investigation". It was through the people on this forum that put pressure on Hardin to investigate what is going on. It turned out that the APF is associated with the same type of mercenaries that worked Katrtina. Vigilant, questioning, researching, average citizens caught onto something that wasn't right, and stopped it. And this was with no government help. And what was attempted in Hardin is a good example what is most likely going to happen in the U.S. as towns and municipalities cannot afford things. And people across the nation don't even know this happened.

A couple videos are no longer up. Especially the "after" interview that had the mayor in practically tears of what transpired and how her town was almost taken over.

The peoples investigation right from the start - http://www.dailypaul...ontana-must-see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqzWXjcKoR8

Sandy Hook has some problems and there are legitimate questions not being answered. To ignore this is an incorrect path to take. Death is terrible and emotion is strong. However, the emotional aspects cannot be forefront for solutions.

I suggest, it may be time to start doing your own research concerning matters and not depend on mainstream TV, newspapers, and magazines as gospel sources. Your nation has cracks in its governing and monetary foundations. These will not be fixed because the majority of Americans don't know what is going on. People that are studying these cracks have a decent understanding of the fallout as these fissures widen.

• Like 1

Doewacker. The phrase conspiracy theory is mainstream hype talk. Why follow along with that?

With anything, it is good that people are questioning - everything. How about the word - research. When one researches, it is normal to draw conclusions. It is in those conclusions that can spark different paths towards stability. If an event cannot reach stability, then something is not right. What is not right, needs to be in the open. It's all about transparency.

When something occurs, the goal is to remove inconsistencies so what is left is black and white. If there is gray, something's not right.

Are you familiar about what was stopped back in 2009 with an attempt to solidify an American Police Force in Hardin, Montana? The MSM never covered this, only local. The people caught onto this, did the investigating, made the phone calls, and within a couple weeks, this "organization" backed out.

Maybe go through the thread of comments below that contains this "peoples investigation". It was through the people on this forum that put pressure on Hardin to investigate what is going on. It turned out that the APF is associated with the same type of mercenaries that worked Katrtina. Vigilant, questioning, researching, average citizens caught onto something that wasn't right, and stopped it. And this was with no government help. And what was attempted in Hardin is a good example what is most likely going to happen in the U.S. as towns and municipalities cannot afford things. And people across the nation don't even know this happened.

A couple videos are no longer up. Especially the "after" interview that had the mayor in practically tears of what transpired and how her town was almost taken over.

The peoples investigation. Start at the last page where it all starts and read to the first - http://www.dailypaul...ontana-must-see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqzWXjcKoR8

Sandy Hook has some problems and there are legitimate questions not being answered. To ignore this is an incorrect path to take. Death is terrible and emotion is strong. However, the emotional aspects cannot be forefront for solutions.

I suggest, people start doing your own research concerning matters and not depend on mainstream TV, newspapers, and magazines as gospel sources. Your nation has cracks in its governing and monetary foundations. These will not be fixed because the majority of Americans don't know what is going on. People that are studying these cracks have a decent understanding of the fallout as these fissures widen.

Edited by tony m

So disrespectful to those families how this carries on. I know it's my choice to post here or not but it makes me wonder about my association to this website............

It would be disrespectful no to question any of this... while the families grieve it is the duty of the people, the media and the government to get the details correct... if there are inconsistancies then questions need to be asked... you forget that the parents only know what they are told by officials as well.. lets hope for all our sake that nobody is withholding or giving misleading information about what happened... one thing this really proves is that there are those that would trust the media and government officials without question... fortunately there are still some that dare to keep them accountable for what they say and do... the disrespect here comes from those that continue to make the tragic death of children into a battle about guns when it is really about our lack of humanity.

• Like 1

It would be disrespectful no to question any of this... while the families grieve it is the duty of the people, the media and the government to get the details correct... if there are inconsistancies then questions need to be asked... you forget that the parents only know what they are told by officials as well.. lets hope for all our sake that nobody is withholding or giving misleading information about what happened... one thing this really proves is that there are those that would trust the media and government officials without question... fortunately there are still some that dare to keep them accountable for what they say and do... the disrespect here comes from those that continue to make the tragic death of children into a battle about guns when it is really about our lack of humanity.

you're last sentence is spot on.....there was a Police Officer who was shot in NYC this past year, when they asked his superior about gun control, he said something to the effect of the shooting having nothing to do with gun control, it's about the breakdown of society.

you're last sentence is spot on.....there was a Police Officer who was shot in NYC this past year, when they asked his superior about gun control, he said something to the effect of the shooting having nothing to do with gun control, it's about the breakdown of society.

What you say is true about society's breakdown.. but I am referring more to how some immediately used Sandy Hook a springboard to an agenda, when they should have been focusing all their attention on what could be done to aid those affected by the tragedy... when people are in trouble our first instinct should be to spend however long it takes to help them with the cross they now have to bear... not exploit them for personal or political gain. That is a lack of humanity in my eyes.

Edited by nyantler
  • Like 1