cafe full when shoping at DICKS

papabear

I got a gifted card from dicks last week so I decided to go get a few things as I ran out of the house I grabbed the whole envelop I picked out a box of shooting clays some fresh water line [10 lb] a box of 410 shells and some hooks came to $35.64 so I gave them the cared I was then told it was not good I was mad as hell I then took out the letter it came with he took the letter showed me the bar code on the bottom of the letter and then scanned it

I paid $5.64 for the stuff I bought When using your points make shore you bring the letter with you as the card is no good with out the bar code on the letter

My buddy i was with wanted to get a shirt 50% off when he got to the register they said it was not on sale same thing with a hat his son wanted to buy be care full when shopping at DICKS

papabear

I just came from Dick's. They're the only ones around who have .357 ammo. (I grabbed the last 2 boxes) The kid behind the counter was nice enough but had no clue. Not his fault I guess.

They should explain in the letter that you need to bring it with you.

I'll take up the slack and keep shopping at Dicks . Bought all of my ladder stands there . Last week I bought one of the 2 seat blinds . It was $89 and I had a $15 coupon . It would hav cost me over $125 elsewhere . Within the past month I purchased the blind , a scope and several boxes of ammo .

I have $40 worth of Score points due at the end of the month .

Last fall they had a 3-D deer target for sale . It was $80 with a $20 rebate from MacKenzi . The rebate was overdue and MacKenzi wouldn't honor it . I told the manager at the store and he said that they would subtract the $20 and also let me use the @20 coupon that I had . $100 target for $60 . Doc would be proud of me for getting this deal !

I try to avoid Dick's at all costs. They required entry of a pistol permit number to buy .45 pistol ammo. Showing a pistol permit was only required for exclusively pistol only ammo, which includes very few rounds such as the 25 auto & 380. At least I've never seen a rifle for those cartridges. It's inappropriate for them to record pistol permit numbers as well. I called corporate to complain and the corporate rep really didn't give a damn that their policy is wrong and inappropriate.