anyone bowl on here

verminater71

I think that is great...Congrats...I grew up in a town with a bowling ally...we all bowled...then they finally closed along with all the skating rinks we had around....Wonder why kids are fat...We still travel to bowl occasionally but it's difficult with so many leagues and so few places...lanes are tough to get

I bowl a couple times a week, and boy am I ever crappy at it. For example, today I bowled a 198 and followed it up with a 117 and a 124. So much for actually knowing what I am doing ..... lol. I've been at it for a couple of years (never bowled before that), and haven't got a clue what the heck I am doing right or what I am doing wrong. However, I will say that when I can control the frustration, it's a heck of a lot of fun. I don't bowl on any leagues or anything. Just do it for the heck of it.

I do have a bowling ball with my name engraved on it. No i don't bowl, i got the ball because it was pretty and i got my name it it for free and ball was on sale! lol, thats funny

Well maybe not that funny but it is the only reason i got it.

Edited by paula
  • Like 1

In 1969, I went bowling with 3 women....

We bowled 3 games...

All 3 women beat me all 3 games...

That's when I decided to spend more time doing things that , while I might not be GOOD at, at least I did not SUCK at...Like shooting skeet..

Ain't that crap? My wife consistantly out-bowls me ...... by a lot too.

I bowl 3 nights a week now. 2 mens leauges and 1 couples..Love it. Not to bad at it with 200,202,198 averages for the 3 nights. One of the nights i sub for a couple of other guys. Its cool he won that as i bowl with 2 guys that went down and did well. George made it to the last 4 in the winners bracket and Jason made it to last last group of 10 in believe in the losers bracket. They make it a tough shot for that tourny so to win it or just make it that far is tough to say the least. Congrats to him!

• Like 1