Arkansas adopts US's most restrictive abortion law

joseph you are a simply a little boy talking out of your behind. Probably still using a computer to get your jollies off. If you believe you can just tell teens not to have sex and they will listen you should go get your head examined.

The abortion laws should be decided by the woman who make the choice. NOT A BUNCH OF MEN! To argue that why not kill children or young kids is just a joke that I and many other pro choice supporters will not even argue. Most of the time the fetus would not live if it was born premature, even weeks can put a damper on things. So how is this considered A human life? IT COULD NOT LIVE WITHOUT THE HOST ie. THE MOTHER! As grow pointed out look at the orphanages in this country and foster houses. Why put a child through that. I firmly believe if you are one to get rid of abortion you should be willing to adopt kids and be willing to pay for the children brought into this world because you stripped the mothers rights.

Where do you stand on the tax payer funding fo the care for those that choose to have that baby and multiple babies?

How do you feel about govt. mandated sterilization for those that repeatedly have those children and expect tax payers to fund them?

Where do you stand on the death penalty?

• Like 1

No I did not.... there are different levels of life....I find it interesting the blinders the humans walk this earth with...you do realize that even viruses have life:

Bacteria Archaea Eukarya Protista Fungi Plantae Animalia

We go around killing billions of lives daily. In this process of yours/our daily routines. I ask do you ever wonder....if that bacteria you Cloroxed could have evolved into some thing special? Better yet... what could that.... lets say deer you killed and ate to sustain your living organism have POTENTIALLY developed into?...could it have been the first cog in a wondrous evolution ? I watched a group of deer yesterday...cleaning each other scolding new comers...teaching there young to survive and having what looked like nothing more than a tender moment....Yet ppl here have no problem discussing culling deer from a herd as a betterment to the herd because they weren't perfect..

Now that is just something to think about out side of our own bodies...what about the cells every single person in the world kills in there own bodies...brain liver even cancer cells....because those cells all reproduce and have a particular function in their development....just like the cells that reproduce in a woman's womb do when they attach.

Imagine what potential all the cells one kills in a brain due to drinking ...smoking drug use could have had..Hell there could have been thousands of Einsteins out there...or thousands of Jeffery Domers...but no one bats an eye...even though we know what these activities do...because those cells are not self aware...any more than the ones in a womb are....Yet they still had life

• Like 1

Where do you stand on the tax payer funding fo the care for those that choose to have that baby and multiple babies?

How do you feel about govt. mandated sterilization for those that repeatedly have those children and expect tax payers to fund them?

I think "The Host" has left the building>

my stands... I support the government in helping people who come up on hard times...working people who are now unable to work. not some ghetto rat who pumps kids out like a bunny. I know people who would leave their chemo treatments and go right to work, It can be done. These are real Americans not the leeches.

I agree with people being sterilized, IMO in order to collect welfare it should be done along with mandatory drug testing.

As far as the death penalty I support it when there is solid evidence. I do think our judicial system is loaded with corruption and some people are wrongfully imprisoned, but on the other hand I have always said if you are an honest hard working GOOD person it is almost impossible to be tied into murder crimes where the death penalty would be used. Further more I would like the death penalty used more frequent! all rapist should be killed as well.

There is obviously a lot more to why I think the way I do. Like I have said before I am very conservative, but I do sway a bit on certain things. Abortion is one of them. The majority of republicans want to get rid of abortions but on the other hand don't want to help the poor. Something has to give...and it not praying the sperm away or telling kids not to have sex. THAT DOES NOT WORK, if it did we would not be in the predicament we are in now. Believe me i have worked my whole life and I love the results of hard work and it drives me crazy to see people who are so lazy. BUT can you blame the person who accepts the handouts...IMO NO. Blame the politicians who want to give it to everyone. I love going to work every day, but i can see the reality that some dont and if the government is going to pay them what they are making and in some cases more then they will get from going to their miserable job... WHY WOULD THEY WORK?

• Like 1

you staunch republicans want to save unborn fetus' but don't want stem cell research? I bet if it was your wife or child who you would be watching die in your arms would be all for stem cell if it could save your loved one.

Or better yet your 13 year old daughter gets raped while she is in school and wants to have an abortion if you say you would not let her because you are against it...YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE CHILDREN. You have to look at the whole picture, when Piers Morgan picks only certain points your in an uproar, why can you do the same here?

or better yet your 18 year old daughter who was just excepted into pre-med at yale, gets knocked up now she has to let that go because you think its morally wrong? You are kidding yourself, or your son who has a one night stands with a random girl and the condom breaks...this has happened before...and the girl wants out but now they are stuck together for the rest of their lives raising a child that possibly neither of them want. Where is your logic...oh yeah...just dont have sex! hahahaha We are human and mistakes happen, thank god we live in a country where they can be rectified.

Culver...your describing a situation where one person in society is making deliberate choices knowing the out come...We as a society have a choice not to condone such actions...Making a person stop/pay for deviant behavior is not uncommon in society. We can give them a choice..having babies they can't pay for or take care of ...repeatedly...could be construed legally as child abuse...this is a criminal offense...Now being so..... if she is in jail no conjugal visits.... bingo no more kids or given the opportunity to be chemically or surgically be sterilized

Do we not routinely give sex offenders the opportunity for chemical sterilization?

If one wants to go with the views on the Death penalty ...lets go with the Conservative view...in general ...on the teachings of the bible Exodus 21:12 ; 23-25

Before anyone goes there remember if most of you didn't go by the term of life meaning self awareness....how could you possible be OK with hunting

Edited by growalot

you can take the lies written to control the masses and use them as toilet paper! That would be the best thing for this country. If anyone remembers this country was found on the separation of church and state. Thats why people got on boats and crossed the atlantic, to escape the oppression of the church run government.

• Like 1

Culver...your describing a situation where one person in society is making deliberate choices knowing the out come...We as a society have a choice not to condone such actions...Making a person stop/pay for deviant behavior is not uncommon in society. We can give them a choice..having babies they can't pay for or take care of ...repeatedly...could be construed legally as child abuse...this is a criminal offense...Now being so..... if she is in jail no conjugal visits.... bingo no more kids or given the opportunity to be chemically or surgically be sterilized

Do we not routinely give sex offenders the opportunity for chemical sterilization?

If one wants to go with the views on the Death penalty ...lets go with the Conservative view...in general ...on the teachings of the bible Exodus 21:12 ; 23-25

Before anyone goes there remember if most of you didn't go by the term of life meaning self awareness....how could you possible be OK with hunting

Are you sure you are commenting to me?

you can take the lies written to control the masses and use them as toilet paper! That would be the best thing for this country. If anyone remembers this country was found on the separation of church and state. Thats why people got on boats and crossed the atlantic, to escape the oppression of the church run government.

so they would be free to practice their own religion.

Posted Today, 01:36 PM

snapback.pngCulvercreek hunt club, on 07 March 2013 - 01:13 PM, said:

I witnessed a young women from the city of Middletown talking to friends about how she was going to have a big ole familiy, I want 10 kids she stated. If you knew this women you would see that there was no chance in hell of her ever even supporting one child on her income and she already had 3 with no man in sight? She was making her life plans fully knowing the taxpayer would flip the bill for everyone of her little future miracles. So how precious is life really?

Grow. you threw me off with the first sentence about deliberate decissions since Carbon was speaking to mistakes that were happening. I understand your comments now.

Personally I am torn on the abortion topic. I am strongly against late term abortions but I feel in the cases of incest and rape it is a no brainer and should be allowed.

I believe there used to be a social stigma to getting an abortion like many other aspects back them that are generally accepted today. Welfare used to be a stigma as well but many wear it as a badge of honor today.

Everyone does make mistakes (Lord knows I have) but it seems like society is all about sweeping things under the carpet and pretend they didn't happen and they definitely don't learn from them.

• Like 1

I witnessed a young women from the city of Middletown talking to friends about how she was going to have a big ole familiy, I want 10 kids she stated. If you knew this women you would see that there was no chance in hell of her ever even supporting one child on her income and she already had 3 with no man in sight? She was making her life plans fully knowing the taxpayer would flip the bill for everyone of her little future miracles. So how precious is life really?

There is no "right" to welfare. This is the type to scenario that frosts my a$$. I would give her a pass on the first and assist with govt fund...everyone make a mistake. But before you get funds for #1 you submit to sterilization so there is no #2. Your choice and nothing is forced on you Take it or leave it.

There is no "right" to welfare. This is the type to scenario that frosts my a$$. I would give her a pass on the first and assist with govt fund...everyone make a mistake. But before you get funds for #1 you submit to sterilization so there is no #2. Your choice and nothing is forced on you Take it or leave it.

she is already on medicaid and food stamps, more than likely section 8 housing too.

you staunch republicans want to save unborn fetus' but don't want stem cell research?

dont lump us all in together. Many of us belong to a party because generally it more closely aligns with our values then the others. But there are many things I disagree with that my party supports. Why we should do away with the party system in general.

But I do find it interesting that you want govt support for those who fall on hard times (welfare). So do I. But then you want that person sterilized to collect the check? So if I'm a 25 year old non-working parent. My spouse dies and I fall on hard times, I'm not given a chance to collect myself, possibly remarry and then start a new family?

It's amazing how simple some of you believe welfare is. If it was so cut and dry, we wouldn't have the mess we do now. Did you know in Michigan a lottery winner continued to collect unemployment after making millions because lottery winnings aren't considered income? http://www.globalpos...erdose-get-rich

the answer is to fix the loopholes, drug testing, and checks/balances and limits on our social programs. But when the bleeding hearts see the welfare abuser finally put out on the street... we scream injustice, and "oh what can we do to save these poor soles?"

Edited by Belo
  • Like 2

or better yet your 18 year old daughter who was just excepted into pre-med at yale, gets knocked up now she has to let that go because you think its morally wrong? You are kidding yourself, or your son who has a one night stands with a random girl and the condom breaks...this has happened before...and the girl wants out but now they are stuck together for the rest of their lives raising a child that possibly neither of them want. Where is your logic...oh yeah...just dont have sex! hahahaha We are human and mistakes happen, thank god we live in a country where they can be rectified.

Could the 18 year old girl wait a semester, have the baby (oops fetus) give it up for adoption and then go to Yale? Could the broken condom kid and the girl (oops Host) have the baby, I mean fetus, then give it up for adoption ? Is abortion another form of birth control?

I guess the abortion stance is easy to take when you don't consider human life as humane life. Its a virus living off of a host and above all an inconvenience, in certain cases. Easy as breathing.

I gotta ask, how precious is human life really. I mean most conservative right to life folks keep telling me that every life is precious and that every birth or conception for that matter is a miracle, yet in the next sentence they will tell you, ahh Afganistan we should nuke the whole damn place?

• Like 1

I gotta ask, how precious is human life really. I mean most conservative right to life folks keep telling me that every life is precious and that every birth or conception for that matter is a miracle, yet in the next sentence they will tell you, ahh Afganistan we should nuke the whole damn place?

When it comes to an unborn child I think we are dealing with complete and total innocence and helplessness. And I don't think we should nuke Afghanistan. Of course this is just one "Damn Man's" opinion.

When it comes to an unborn child I think we are dealing with complete and total innocence and helplessness. And I don't think we should nuke Afghanistan. Of course this is just one "Damn Man's" opinion.

Yes innocence, but does that make every single life precious? There are many other situations in life where we disregard the totally innocent to accomplish what we deem necessary.