2013 OBSESSION SNIPER LT

TheFieldArcher

Just got her last week. Very, very smooth draw into the valley, no jump off the cliff into the valley... this is amazing considering the speed this thing is spitting them out at. The let off... one word... SICK! The bow holds amazing! One of the top review bows from the ATA and all I can tell you is... just shoot one! This bow has a rock solid back wall, limb stop equipped so those that like their back wall a little soft like the cable stop bows... but with that said, you may just love the feel and how it holds. At full draw, if you go to let up, BEWARE! It feels like the cams will not roll over, it holds that nice... Still under 100 arrows through it, update soon with Chrony numbers.

Obsession Sniper LT specs:
A to A: 30 3/4"
BH: 7"
IBO: 338-343 FPS
Phys WT: 3.9 LBS

ZZOBS_zpsc0e2105f.jpg

zzobslt_zps6b59db85.jpg

zzzSNA_zpsa7527b2f.jpg

• Like 1

I was extremely disappointed that they committed to the bowhunting super show and then no showed, with their booth space empty. I was looking forward to shooting them, only line that interests me beyond my z28s. Not so sure id buy now.

Is this a left handed bow?

Yes.

I was extremely disappointed that they committed to the bowhunting super show and then no showed, with their booth space empty. I was looking forward to shooting them, only line that interests me beyond my z28s. Not so sure id buy now.

I have the 2012 Lethal Force and I love it... the Sniper LT is lighter, smoother and the let off just holds, solid backwall.. . Do what you want but I bet there is a legit reason why they didn't make the show and honestly, that means nothing to me when I am shooting this bow! I have no dealers around me and last year when I saw the response to the Obsession bows at the 2012 ATA, I just ordered it and everything I heard was true. And because I had no dealers around me, Dennis Lewis (the owner of Obsession) personally helped me get the bow, their customer service has been fantastic so far. Do you have a dealer by you?

How did this bow compare the ELITE series of bows?

Elite's are awesome bows! The Sniper LT is lighter and rolls over very smooth but the power stroke seems longer to a nice transition to the valley. The let off and "hold" of the Sniper LT is awesome! Both have solid back walls... I would recommend trying the Obsession because there may be something that is just my opinion that you may not like... like grip, the way it holds etc...

One question whats a power stroke? Is that a type of bow or a feature on a bow?

If your bow is 70#, when you are drawing the 70# that is the peak of the power stroke. Some bows hold that 70# longer than others... and some bows hit the 70# and drop off for a lot of the draw cycle having less of a power stroke curve...

• 3 weeks later...