Most ridiculous propoganda film put out by North Korea . . .

I have to say this is the most ridiculous propaganda film North Korea ever put out.

I could not stop laughing at it.  It reminded me of those old Japanese Gozilla v. Mothra movies I used to watch as a kid. 

Their attempt to depict NYC being invaded by paratroopers and soldiers coming down off helicopters is so stupid that their parachutes would probably get stuck on the antennas that are on top of most buildings in NYC. That would be a funny sight watching these guys dangling! :haha:

Edited by Deerthug

Ha!  They dropped like 20 paratroopers into a city of 8-9 million.  Would be funnier if those 20 paratroopers land right in the middle of Harlem surrounded by a bunch of thugs.  I would love to hear the translated version.

This Kim Jung Un character is more delusional than his father. It is funny to us because it is so ridiculous, but in North Korea, the people are forced to believe this propaganda. I have read that the parts of North Korea that the west actually sees is nothing more than a movie set where everything looks nice and flawless. You go two blocks away and there is no electricity and the citizens are living in terrible poverty. Most citizens are starving. I don't think that they pose a huge threat, but this psychopath is so out of his mind that he may actually try something.