Boarding Kennel Prices?

Lawdwaz

Not sure if it goes by weight. I did do it once and i think it was at least $10-$15 a day. Depending on the age of your dog you might want to see about some one coming to you to care for your dog. Your dog might be so much happier at home

It's not for my dog.  Since Wednesday we have been watching two dogs for a neighbor and it is a HUGE pain in the azz.  They are both small but have LONG hair on the legs, body & ears and get soaking wet and muddy every time out to wizz/drop a deuce.  They sleep on the couch and shed like nobody's business.  When you walk them the one barks at everything and that could be annoying to the other neighbors at 6:30am or 10:00pm.   Did I mention they shed?

Our Lab is a piece of cake compared to these two....................

I'm just curious what it'll cost them when I decline NEXT time they ask us.

We kennel out our dog  for the last six years.for three weeks a year. She is18 lbs. We supply all food and treats. All her shots have to be up to date. It cost $13.00 a day. You need to set up while in advance and they want to check out the kennel, they are like anything else, there are good ones and there are bad ones. It sounds like they are house dogs so they want to make sure they are kenneled inside with an outside run and if someone is there to walk them.

It's not for my dog.  Since Wednesday we have been watching two dogs for a neighbor and it is a HUGE pain in the azz.  They are both small but have LONG hair on the legs, body & ears and get soaking wet and muddy every time out to wizz/drop a deuce.  They sleep on the couch and shed like nobody's business.  When you walk them the one barks at everything and that could be annoying to the other neighbors at 6:30am or 10:00pm.   Did I mention they shed?

Our Lab is a piece of cake compared to these two....................

I'm just curious what it'll cost them when I decline NEXT time they ask us.

Oh i was going to suggest Doc watching your dog lol

If its the house right next door i would let them stay home and run over to them, this way you can make sure water pipe or something hasn't busted. ;)

Larry, next time I'm in town just get those yappy mutts out in your neighbors yard.

I'll swing by with my dog and she can make a snack out of them.

Win-Win.....I won't have to bring food, and poof, no more dog sitting.

You know my addy............................

On another note, a friend gave me tickets for this afternoons Sabres game.  Great seats but we missed the Sabres two 2nd period goals while sowing down nachos, pizza & Bud Light out in the dining area.  My Dr ain't gonna be happy about THAT!!

Strange going to a 5:00pm game and leaving for home in daylight!