camera glasses?

20ftupatree

I don't know they seemed quality, my only concern was how the video quality was. Will I be able to watch the vid and actually see the deer I shoot 20-30 yrds away or is it a big fuzzy picture? I mean the glasses themselves looked good camo blah blah blah but it's the distance ability and quality of picture. I watch these shows with the bow cam, rifle cam etc. and these guys/girls kill me with the amount of time spent adjusting the cam looking in thier scope back to adjusting the cam back to the scope.................SHOOT THE EFIN THING ALREADY!! I don't know how they get the time to go through all that I'm so busy calming my nerves concentrating on a good shot that I couldn't possibly think about whether the damn thing was in camera view.

I always thought the place to put a camera was in a stabilizer with a button switch on the grip to activate it. if you hold o the target like you are supposed to you could see the actuall arrow shot pretty darn easy. I mean it is pointing there anway ...right? I hate shooting with my glasses on the POI changes with them on VS off

I always thought the place to put a camera was in a stabilizer with a button switch on the grip to activate it. if you hold o the target like you are supposed to you could see the actuall arrow shot pretty darn easy. I mean it is pointing there anway ...right? I hate shooting with my glasses on the POI changes with them on VS off

i LIKE THAT IDEA!!! I think you may be on to something!

I have seen that one.....I want a button on the handle of the riser I can just hit with my index finger...lol. I can just imagine me holleering at the deer to "wait a minute" while I look for the buttons...lol.

Oh well ...day late and a dollar short

That happens to me with the Blu Ray remote in a dark living room.."Honey... wheres that damn pause button? Oh screw it turn on the lights, I gotta get a snack" I need the next step, voice activated every thing.

The problem with those cams that go on your bow is that when you shoot and right after the shot, the bow moves quite a bit, the camera will move with it and the video looks like a big blur. You dont really hold the bow still for all that long, so you end up with just a few seconds of video. I dont suspect the glasses would be much better, but Ive never seen them used.

I just watched the video, the camera mounted on the bow doesn't do much for me, good before and after but there is A LOT of movement during the shot you don't actually see the hit and I could imagine even immediately after would be tough because like fasteddie says it's hard to tell where you are actually pointing the cam. On the other hand the glasses obviously would see what you see, I'm just curious of quality, I guess I compare the picture too something like a camera phone.

The EPIC camera has a clip that mounts on a hat but you cannot tell if it's aimed right . If you have it pointed straight out , you won't see the shot but you could follow the deer . That's assuming you don't have your hat tipped back or too far down . They are a pain to get adjusted just right .