Groveland stand

fasteddie

There is a high grass field on the camera side where I took the picture from . I had a button buck go past the stand last year at about 10 yards . He stepped right into the field without stopping to check and damn near jumped out of his hide when he was 5 tards from my doe decoy . It was funny .

Eddie that in the hills of Groveland...or in the flats...I have met a few guys that hunt the flats...pretty huge deer in there...I use to live in Groveland station many years ago when they actually had a small grocery store...restaurant and a bar...Attended the Catholic church there.....

Eddie that in the hills of Groveland...or in the flats...I have met a few guys that hunt the flats...pretty huge deer in there...I use to live in Groveland station many years ago when they actually had a small grocery store...restaurant and a bar...Attended the Catholic church there.....

That's up on Groveland Hill ( God's Country ) . I havn't seen any big brusers there and the deer seem to pass through this area kinda periodic / not every day . Father Langworthy was Pastor of the Catholic Church and he came to our church in Ontario years ago .

Groveland Station ? Did they kick you out of Piffard ?