what would you do?

TeeBugg

Final nail in the coffin tonite....i dont even have a dollar to my name but he can go out and buy drinks with a girl tonite. Time to pull the plug

Where in NY u live? Maybe I can help u out. Otherwise, try indeed.com for jobs near ur area, Craigslist, pennysaver, etc.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

I don't know what you do but I would go to work and start undoing everything I've done in the last two weeks. Tell him you don't work for free.

That's horse shiit. Way to do the right thing.............

Let's see someone take food out of your kids mouth and see what you do. No need to be an ***.

Yep since its all above board call the board of labors.  Sounds like he knew before he hired you he couldnt make payroll so let other go. My guess is they were making more money per hour so he kept the smaller payroll.  Pretty common practice this day and age but he still has to make payroll.  This guy made a commitment when he hired you, your pay comes before his. 

Yeah its pretty disheartening to say the least. Guess he went home lastnite at 3am and had the divorce talk with his wife. Hell we didnt even open up the shops today so theres lost money. Told my fiance its past the point of nonsense now. Ahh well guess chock it up to bad luck.

Sorry to hear that! I drove by the one shop (where I talked to you before) on Wednesday after an appointment, but it was all dark and no vehicles were around. Man that sucks! Time to hit Craigslist and make your rounds to all the local shops and dealerships! Hope you come across something soon!

Here you go:

1. http://rochester.craigslist.org/lab/3774188909.html automotive mechanic/technician (rochester ny)

2. http://rochester.craigslist.org/trd/3778037612.html Barry's Auto is looking for Tech (Brockport, NY)

3. "Looking for 1 auto body repair for collision and paint work full or part time day and night work available! Also 1 auto mechanic with tools for general mechanical work. full and part time day or night..........call (703 >> 5337) for immediate consideration"

4. http://rochester.craigslist.org/gov/3787903060.html Automotive Mechanic (Henrietta, NY)

5. "FULL TIME AUTO MECHANIC NEEDED / BUSY SHOP IN WEST RIDGE AREA/ MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE / NYSI /DRIVERS LISC --PAID VACATION / UNIFORMS-- CALL 254-2450 //SHOP FOREMAN POSITION ALSO NEEDED"

6. http://rochester.craigslist.org/trd/3718595308.html AUTO SERVICE TECHNICIAN (ROCHESTER NY)

Let's see someone take food out of your kids mouth and see what you do. No need to be an ***.

So what are you going to do, get even?  WTF does that solve?

Take the high road as it sounds like TeeBugg is doing.

I have PLENTY of people that owe me money right now.  I've been stiffed a few times over the 28 years I've owned my business and getting even is the LAST thing I'd consider.  Obviously, YMMV. 

So what are you going to do, get even? WTF does that solve?

Take the high road as it sounds like TeeBugg is doing.

I have PLENTY of people that owe me money right now. I've been stiffed a few times over the 28 years I've owned my business and getting even is the LAST thing I'd consider. Obviously, YMMV.

Just upset cause I've been there. Hope everything works out.

Yes ive seen all the ads....but i still have no vehicle now because of not being paid. Worst part is he introduced me to my fiance and she is livid right now. Im pretty much cutting contact. I have a few things i need to retrieve and thats it.

Cabin....yes the shop seems to be closed more than open. If you went to the little shop its been closed all week. He laid evryone off so no staff to run both shops....yet tonite he stopped by my house to tell me how great his evening was with his new fling. Like i care lol then has the balls to whine about not being open and losing money....its a little late for that.

Man that really sucks, I think we all have been in some tough spots. I feel for you. I'd take the high road also... You know and feel what's right for you and yours. Stay positive and exhaust your options, no one likes to work for free, if things havnt looked up yet chances are they won't with this guy. Move on, things will work out for you. Just remember what comes around goes around!

Lol! Im pretty much at a point that i really dont care what happens to him or his business. Yeah hes a friend but at the same time its obvious that the guy who stuck around to help is getting the shaft. We figured out that had i been paid...my truck would be in my driveway.

As it stands now my fiance is working tonite and gets to walk home in the rain. Granted its less than a mile...but the thought aggrivates the piss out of me. I cant go because our son is sleeping and im not going to wake him up at 230am to walk down there. Plus its gonna be real embarrassing showing up at his baseball game tomorow with no vehicle....hoping it doesnt downpour. Yeah my level of anger is skyhigh at this point.