Cars and Buck Deer

noodle one

In the last (2) two days, I have seen (2) deer that have been hit by cars along the road and both of them were bucks. I guess it is that time of the year when the bucks are moving from their summer homes to their winter homes and starting to look for does. Has anyone else notice this in your zones. I am in 7s.

In the last (2) two days, I have seen (2) deer that have been hit by cars along the road and both of them were bucks. I guess it is that time of the year when the bucks are moving from their summer homes to their winter homes and starting to look for does. Has anyone else notice this in your zones. I am in 7s.

I've seen a lot of does and fawns, but so far this year I have only seen 1 buck dead along the road. I expect that when the rut heats up  later, but isn't this a bit early?

Doc

Up until today, all the roadkills that I've seen have been does & fawns, mainly fawns. This morning on my way to work, I saw a vehicle pulled over with a cop behind them with his lights going. I slowed down and there was a small racked ~8pt piled up along the road. First buck I've seen hit this year.