Roger Waters at MVP Arena

Water Rat

I had front row seats to last night's show. It was a great show but he needs to stop making it political. He's always been a leftist liberal but he needs to concentrate on the music. I've been a Pink Floyd fan for many years and always will. Here's 2 video's from last night.

• Like 2

Never understood  what they think  their opinion has to do with the music . I paid for the music . Shut the f up and play ... keep your opinions at home . They are irrelevant. I would have been pissed if I had paid for a ticket  . That said I listened to alot of pink Floyd back in the day . Went to a concert  back in the 80s. Dont remember  a damn thing . 5 people in a hatchback  dodge ... like another great song ... " I was stoned and I missed it ". But I got a really cool t shirt .

1 hour ago, Nytracker said:

Never understood  what they think  their opinion has to do with the music . I paid for the music . Shut the f up and play ... keep your opinions at home . They are irrelevant. I would have been pissed if I had paid for a ticket  . That said I listened to alot of pink Floyd back in the day . Went to a concert  back in the 80s. Dont remember  a damn thing . 5 people in a hatchback  dodge ... like another great song ... " I was stoned and I missed it ". But I got a really cool t shirt .

I read that the comic, Dave Chapple got booted from a sold out arena for not conforming with Woke Bullcrepe, but this guy gets a pass for spouting woke crepe on stage, plus the candidate for NY Gov gets attacked yesterday and the would be assailant walks out of police custody. 

Strange times, indeed.

I'm not defending the message but haven't music and art always been tied to political or social messages and statements?
From Elvis to the Beatles to Woodstock to Ted Nugent and the Dixie Chicks.
Now it does stink if the performer you love doesn't have the same beliefs but that seems a perfect time for a beer run!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big fan of Pink Floyd, but I'm glad I didn't go because I probably would have left at the first political BS.  He's not even a citizen of this country, he should STFU..

Edited by mowin
  • Like 4