Upgraded Phone

Paula

I know this has been talked about but did not pay attention because i thought i would have my phone forever. Now i can't find anything on here.

I have a iphone 4, i was able to one day last week sign on from it to here but now it won't let me. I can read i just can not post.

Am i doing something wrong is there something i need to do?

R u using taptalk or just using the web browser? Should be able to use safari and log on from the web.. There is a full version or u can go to the bottom and look for the "recommended version " for ur phone ... Sittin in the woods right now bored .. No gobblin... Hope this helps

If you are using tapatalk there was an issue if you used a Facebook account to register on the forum originally. I don't know if it is still an issue. But I had to have burmjohn fix it fore a while back. I had to create a second account and have all my old account info transferred to my new account including my original username. I'm sure it was a pain for burmjohn to fix it all but he was great and had it done very quickly. Thank you again burmjohn!! With that said I have since found out it is frowned upon to create a second account and would suggest you contact an admin for help it might make their job easier to help you without creating a second account.

Edited by noahmstone