pop up blind accessories

I used a pop up blind for turkey hunting this year more than ever, and I started looking into ways to place things to keep them within reach and off the wet ground. Looked at Ebay and saw some ideas. I made a shelf out of scrape pcs. of plywood, it attaches to the cross poles inside the blind(Ameristep Big House) with a couple of 1/4"  wing nuts. I  epoxied the bolts so they won't loosen up. should hold my calls and I added a bow hook to support a gun or hang my bow. I will post pics as soon as I figure out  the tech stuff.

I used a pop up blind for turkey hunting this year more than ever, and I started looking into ways to place things to keep them within reach and off the wet ground. Looked at Ebay and saw some ideas. I made a shelf out of scrape pcs. of plywood, it attaches to the cross poles inside the blind(Ameristep Big House) with a couple of 1/4"  wing nuts. I  epoxied the bolts so they won't loosen up. should hold my calls and I added a bow hook to support a gun or hang my bow. I will post pics as soon as I figure out  the tech stuff.

here are some pics

Hey Techy....Nice job on the shelf.  I'd suggest a small piece of trim surrounding the entire thing. (I'd be one pizzed off turkey hunter next spring when my TimBits roll off into the damp grass)

Fortunately I quit smoking cigars so you won't need to add a notch to keep THEM from rolling off and getting snuffed out.

You part Amish?

C U on the road..............................<grin>

Edited by Lawdwaz

Hey Techy....Nice job on the shelf.  I'd suggest a small piece of trim surrounding the entire thing. (I'd be one pizzed off turkey hunter next spring when my TimBits roll off into the damp grass)

Fortunately I quit smoking cigars so you won't need to add a notch to keep THEM from rolling off and getting snuffed out.

You part Amish?

C U on the road..............................<grin>

I'm open to any ideas, I will probably make another for the other side, cup holder for your ex. large latte...

Hmmmm...I get by pretty well with a folding stool and a set of Stony Creek shooting sticks...

How about an anatomically correct blow up companion along with a well stocked portable cocktail bar ...?...

I'll take the Sarah Evans model...

Some of our more liberal posters might prefer the Michael Douglas/ Matt Damon Liberace' "double dipper" model...

Gives a whole different slant to the term "pop up" blind...

Edited by Pygmy