Rules For Dating My Daughter . . .

Deerthug

No, just you. You give your upstate neighbors a bad name. So when are you planning to change you name to APEwacker?

Want to meet up to discuss it like you promised last week? Oh wait that was Biz, sorry I get you city aholes all mixed up.

Come on down, anytime. Just be sure to bring your ape friends because I don't think you can handle the big city, country boy.

Culinary school? So you paid someone to teach you how to be a b!tch? Worked since 17 huh? How's that paying off for you? Stunted in sure. I'm sure you got real far with that early start.

Manager at McDs you say? Didn't know they stooped so low as to hire a barbarian like yourself. Standards up by you must really be low.

Be a bitch? No I run stuff, you know as in I'm the boss. Yea every night I cry myself to sleep in my house, and sometimes I go out in the garage and climb in the Suburban and wimper at how things could have been. If only I lived in the city...sigh

Come on down, anytime. Just be sure to bring your ape friends because I don't think you can handle the big city, country boy.

hahaha, Lets meet on 2nd ave in Albany, I have been down there at one of my accounts quite a bit lately. I can introduce you to some of the violent felons that come in for lunch.

hahaha, Lets meet on 2nd ave in Albany, I have been down there at one of my accounts quite a bit lately. I can introduce you to some of the violent felons that come in for lunch.

Why not put your money where your mouth is and come on down to the city? Oh that's right, you're a whimsy little hypocrite, lots of talk but hickey shit when it comes to the walk. Just like when you quit the forum, lol.

Man up already. Call in all the felons you want, where I'm from, you ain't a felon unless you were too stupid to get caught. Sounds like your type of people.

Why not put your money where your mouth is and come on down to the city? Oh that's right, you're a whimsy little hypocrite, lots of talk but hickey shit when it comes to the walk. Just like when you quit the forum, lol.

Man up already. Call in all the felons you want, where I'm from, you ain't a felon unless you were too stupid to get caught. Sounds like your type of people.

Why on Earth would I drive all the way down to that rat infested hell hole to kick your ass?

I bet you are all of 5' 6" too.

And I really don't know how many times I need to remind you that I never said I was leaving forever. So do you want to talk about Sandy Hook again or something?

LOL!  What'a ya fight for tough guy??? Chicks  or pink slips??  You are a silly little dude!!!! LOL! Funny though>>>>

when I was a kid, I shot a porcupine, I felt so bad I covered it with rocks and ran away..........I never told anyone before today.............telling you guys feels like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders...............since then, I've kept to trapping mice, another stupid rodent.

I killed a buck 5 out of the last 6 years with a shotgun.

If I wanted to kill does, I could have filled my 2DMP tags every single year as well.

Not bad for only having access to hunt on 8 acres of property with no food plots or open fields.

Are you still mad because you only have 17 teeth?

How much cash did you hand over to the guy who pointed to the cat you have over your shoulders,to yell SHOOT!!!  

$1,600 for the 5 day bobcat hunt. I shot the bobcat on the ground, not in a tree. Can you walk 5-10 miles a day in -21 degrees and then shoot a bobcat offhand at 35 yards with a shotgun? Didn't think so, you jealous f**k. You probably don't even make $1600 a week!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

$1,600 for the 5 day bobcat hunt. I shot the bobcat on the ground, not in a tree. Can you walk 5-10 miles a day in -21 degrees and then shoot a bobcat offhand at 35 yards with a shotgun? Didn't think so, you jealous fcuk. You probably don't even make $1600 a week!

Yes, easily,  and No... I make more than that  in a week you little arrogant f**k..... Killer photo though...you look all business!! LOL

$1600 /week is a joke, of course you make that. Your a grown man. When was the last time you hunted outside of NY ? Can't afford it?

why you don't have a photo? You ugly f**k!

Edited by Geno C