Big brother is watching and listening

apoallo

yes funny and scary minutes later. This reminds me of when I was in college my roommate was having a conversation with his girlfriend and my other roommate and myself were listening on the other phone .They had a long distance relationship and had to resort to their needs through the phone. was so funny when they found out we were listening...

I don't know why everyone wasn't all fired up about this when they signed the Patriot Act into law. That's when this all became legal to do.

I don't think anybody was really paying all that much attention to the details of all those invasive little clauses that were being added. Now some of the actual practices are being experienced. I think the other thing is that as much as we like to say that we are not going to let terrorists dictate our way of life, we are finding that the words sound so much better than the practicalities. This idea of balancing rights with procedures of safety from foreign attack has really taken on new meaning since 911. We really have to wrestle with the way we handle that. There are always going to be compromises that we aren't all that comfortable making. Either that or we are going to have to get used to living in bombed out neighborhoods like some of the other countries.