Summit climbers?

I'm looking to purchase my first climber I've never used one but from everything I've read I'm gonna get a summit I'm gonna make sure that its aluminum from what I've read I really like the viper sd elite. And the open shot sd. I'm looking for some input from anyone that uses the summit

I have 2 Summit's.( Vipers) I think they're great stands.  I have been using the first one I bought, for about 15 years now. The second one I bought off of a friend around 5 years ago. He bought it, didn't like "the feeling" of climbing with one (after only one try in his yard) and sold it to me, new in the box for 100 bucks.

Summits are great stands. My go-to stand is a 14 year old Summit Cobra, similar to the Open Shot. I also have a Viper SD I picked up last year, I really don't like the bar in front of me, but the older i get the more attractive the bar is becoming for climbing. Both are comfortable enough for all day sits. My suggestion would be to add a Tree Stand Transport System from Game Plan Gear, it really makes carrying my Summit with a 10 pound daypack strapped to it much easier when hiking in.

Thank you for all the great in put guys. I really like the looks of the cobra you still get the big comfy seat but also no bar in the way of shooting your bow I noticed in pic of the cobra it looks like they leave the ends of the bars open is that so you can buy a bar for a gun rest?