It worked...

Yotehntr

After my last episode with the brand new camera and not thinking it was working, I checked it on the 12th and it had 26 pictures.  Most of which were of nothing as far as I could see.  However these are a couple that did have animals in them.  post-1885-0-21255300-1373920034_thumb.jppost-1885-0-83097600-1373920037_thumb.jppost-1885-0-46527000-1373920041_thumb.jppost-1885-0-11787300-1373920045_thumb.jp

• Like 2

This is a road that was dammed up years ago by the beaver and since has been trapped and removed.  I only had the camera here to see what was making the slide over the bank figured it was an otter.  That may have been what was in the other pictures but too quick to be captured.  I have since moved this camera to my stand where I did just that.  Spent all evening Friday weedwhacking a path across a small hidden field from one side of a logging road to the other and then a T up to the hayfield before loosing the nut to my trimmer.  Still need to trim down to the swamp to create a 4 corner affect and bring them within 20yrds of the base of my stand.  Hopefully the next set of pictures will show this scenerio a little better.

Yea that is a bobcat.  I was thinking it was a big boy too but was trying to convince myself he was ON the log not next to it?  I originally thought it was just another deer butt until I zoomed in and saw the spots.  Maybe he will be mounted after this season since they have opened a season now in 6S.

• Like 1

One of my cams in particular took allot of nonsense shots in a spot that these pics remind me of. The waving overgrowth was setting it off. Thought the cam was a pos. Well, it is but getting it set about 6' and med settings helped out.