"Repeal the Safe Act" lawn posters

Have you people been noticing these posters going up around the neighborhoods? At first I just saw a couple of them here and there, but now they are starting to pop up all over the place. It is getting to be a fairly powerful statement that is showing that Cuomo is flat out lying when he says that the majority of the people are for the Safe Act. I would love to see these things start showing up across the state and sending a very visible message that the revolt is not going away. I want the politicians to see these statements and start worrying that they are going to convert into votes against those that voted for this attack on the 2nd Amendment. They are for sale on the SCOPE web-site ($20). I am not sure whether they are for members only. It didn't sound like it as I read the page.

A crummy $20 ..... why not? It's a very powerful public statement that is hanging out there every day for people to see.

Also, I am not sure what took me so long, but I have finally signed up as a member of SCOPE. Seems like the time is right. Our problems are of state origins, so it seems logical to support the state gun owner advocacy organization. Membership is cheap enough and they seem to be the ones doing the heavy lifting here in NY. I think they need my support. They probably need the support of any gun owner. Something to think about.