Todays pull brings a BIG surprise

oblivitar

If you watched the same video I saw it was very impressive about the camera level and how deer perceive it.  I have really debated using camera's due to "spooking deer".  Keeping the camera above 6ft or more I think is really optimal to avoid detection.  Your results seem evident, thank you so much for posting this!!!

I still do not like the noise that they make...  When I can find one the works in the dark without lights or noise I think I will try them out.  Noise and lights are a big determining factor in my trial cam choice along with clarity and battery life...  Eventually I will get one when they remove noise and lights, clarity and battery life are acceptable at this point.  I have to research them again...  Might find one I like now...

Nice buck Oblivitar good luck with him!!!  Your video is awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you watched the same video I saw it was very impressive about the camera level and how deer perceive it.  I have really debated using camera's due to "spooking deer".  Keeping the camera above 6ft or more I think is really optimal to avoid detection.  Your results seem evident, thank you so much for posting this!!!

I still do not like the noise that they make...  When I can find one the works in the dark without lights or noise I think I will try them out.  Noise and lights are a big determining factor in my trial cam choice along with clarity and battery life...  Eventually I will get one when they remove noise and lights, clarity and battery life are acceptable at this point.  I have to research them again...  Might find one I like now...

Nice buck Oblivitar good luck with him!!!  Your video is awesome!

I saw that video as well.  I have this issue every year.  My cameras actually change the deer paterns. I didn't even bother putting them up this year.  Regardless if I have a picture or not, my hunting spot is my hunting spot so no point in spooking the deer!  Those damn critters need to chill.   lol.