Couple of target bucks

There are a couple I know will stay, but they are already shifting here now, and my oldest and biggest is a home body filmed him the other night in the same field I found his sheds. I am absolutely covered up on all of my pieces with solid bucks this yr, but my sights are set on the big buck I have sheds from.

There are a couple I know will stay, but they are already shifting here now, and my oldest and biggest is a home body filmed him the other night in the same field I found his sheds. I am absolutely covered up on all of my pieces with solid bucks this yr, but my sights are set on the big buck I have sheds from.

No guarantee he's a home body. There was a cover article several years ago in NAW. A young guy killed a huge nontypical during the rut in WI. After word got around another hunter came forward with sheds from the buck as well as several years worth of trail cam pics of the buck in velvet and during the winter. This hunter could never figure out where the buck went during the rut. The place where the buck was killed and his sheds and pictures were taken were 7 air miles apart!