This was my night last night...

Deerthug

My son and I were invited by my great friend and his son who happens to be my son's best friend to the Jets v Jaguars game. I was expecting to be in the nosebleed section when we were surprised to find out we had VIP parking pass, and we were guests in the Toyota Coaches Club. It was truly an amazing experience especially for my son's first Jets game.

post-1257-0-06038600-1376829585_thumb.jp

post-1257-0-97155400-1376829696_thumb.jp

post-1257-0-10022300-1376829730_thumb.jp

post-1257-0-24396300-1376829753_thumb.jp

post-1257-0-09463200-1376829775_thumb.jp

post-1257-0-89846900-1376829805_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Wait. So let me get this straight. He cuts the grass for the first time and you take him to a Jets game?

No. We went to the game on Saturday. He cut the grass today. Lol!

What are you gonna do when he shoots a deer??? lucky kid..........

He gets to learn how to gut it! LOL!

• Like 1

Hahaha! I didn't get close enough to smell him! But yeah he really sucks and is playing hard to keep his job. He got picked off in the end zone and the whole stadium went nuts booing him. It was so loud my buddy who was at a Red Bulls game about 15 minutes south of Metlife stadium texted me asking if Sanchez got picked off! I thought that was really funny. After that he did ok. We left at the beginning of the 4th Q. When they were winning 24-13.

Oh yeah.. Just remembered. The new mustache he has does not go with the headband he wears! LOL!

Edited by Deerthug

What a nice night with your son.I had a similar experience once at a Bills game.Free tickets that were in the Jim Kelly Club area I believe it is called.It was a nice surprise.

It was a great time until he started asking me what inning it was! LOL!