Ambit Consultant

BizCT

So about .5-5% off the entire bill then. I always told those energy people knocking on my door and calling my phone to go eat a hot dog, thought it was a gimmick. I guess I'll have to look into this.

Ambit does not telemarket, they are word of mouth only.  However, other energy companies do telemarket, so you probably did get a call. 

Like I said, many people don't know this, but in the state of NY (and 8 other states right now) you can now choose your own electricity and natural gas utilities supply company. By choosing a new supplier you can are guaranteed to receive lower rates. The company you have now (ConEd) will not change.  Their (ConEd) primary business role is on the delivery side which means even after choosing a new supplier you still depend on the same service company no matter who you choose as your electricity or natural gas supplier. 

Just do research before you do sign up with anyone. You can go to .http://www.newyorkpowertochoose.com/ and they list all the suppliers that are available in ny. Also list what there current rates are and what the utility's supply rate is. There are like 30 at this point. Some good some not

Just do research before you do sign up with anyone. You can go to .http://www.newyorkpowertochoose.com/ and they list all the suppliers that are available in ny. Also list what there current rates are and what the utility's supply rate is. There are like 30 at this point. Some good some not

So you already have 20-30 friends signed up or ready to?  I doubt it very much.........................

Don't be so naive.

I REALLY wanna see how this is going in a year.  There is no free lunch, EVER.  You just gave your good FRIEND $400+ for a shot at this?  You WILL regret it.

Who in the hell is going to swap electric carriers for .5 -5% on their bill for that? 

Good luck Biz.

• Like 1

So you already have 20-30 friends signed up or ready to?  I doubt it very much.........................

Don't be so naive.

I REALLY wanna see how this is going in a year.  There is no free lunch, EVER.  You just gave your good FRIEND $400+ for a shot at this?  You WILL regret it.

Who in the hell is going to swap electric carriers for .5 -5% on their bill for that? 

Good luck Biz.

Naive? I think you are, my friend.

Yes, 25-30 people are signing up, its 100% free. They are friends, co workers, and family. Most of them are signing up for the free hotel stay.  Some of whom have electric bills of $400/month.

Regarding my $429, I am signing up through my future father in-law, who as I said makes $2,200/month doing this. I have seen his direct deposits.  By meeting thresholds within the first 8 weeks, I can earn $450, so my $ back plus $21, so I will be in the positive. Then the residuals will take me a while before I make big $, but I get free energy, so that alone will be more than my $25/month expense, so again I am in the positive.

Worst-case scenario, I pay $25/month for my business and keep getting free energy.

Best-case scenario, the people under me do great and get lots of other consultants, which means customers, and my monthly residual check continues to grow.

Is this a get rich quick scheme? No. It took my future father in-law over 2 years to get to 12 consultants and 7,000 customers under him.

Being a consultant and running the business is not for everyone. Choosing your energy is for everyone. By staying with your current energy provider you are in actuality choosing your energy supplier (at a higher rate than needed).

• Like 1

My parents, grandma, grandfather, my brother, 6 co-workers, 4 of my friends, 4 of my brother's friends = 18. The my g/f is getting electric bills from 7 of her friends and 2 co-workers = 9. There's 27 right there. I have other options as well.

Lawd- like the old saying goes, don't hate the player hate the game. I wish I listened to future father in law 2 years ago. All I kept saying is No, I don't do MLMs and pyramid systems. Now I wish I had been in for 2 years already. Better late than never.

Everyone also said the tesla cars wouldn't make it. I bought the stock at just over $20+ a share. Now its $150. $10K to $75K in less than 2 years.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Really starting to sound like an ad.

Went from wanting opinions to have downline and 28 signups in 2 days?

I asked for the opinions, went to a meeting, now signed up.

I don't need anyone from this forum to do anything. If somebody is interested in the business side, they can reach out to me. Customer -wise I have what I need and I get no benefit to having more than 20 customers anyway.

I bet I can save .5 to 5% by turning up the ac or turning off lights ect. Not worth it to most.

If I see a penny on the street, I won't bother to pick it up. But if I see a $5, I think I might.

Keep turning off those lights and AC, and see how far that'll take you in the long run.

If I see a penny on the street, I won't bother to pick it up. But if I see a $5, I think I might.

Keep turning off those lights and AC, and see how far that'll take you in the long run.

Yup.

Over a year ago, I was offered guaranteed cheaper electric for doing nothing but giving a copy of my electric bill. I don't save much, but its free $ and I'm not above that and never will be. I still pay ConEd, nothing changed.

My parents, grandma, grandfather, my brother, 6 co-workers, 4 of my friends, 4 of my brother's friends = 18. The my g/f is getting electric bills from 7 of her friends and 2 co-workers = 9. There's 27 right there. I have other options as well.

Great, get your family involved in this.  I've never heard of anything like this before................. 

I only hope you keep us informed, good or bad.

How do I book mark a thread??

I'm sure you did your due diligence in regard to this company, correct?

I found some not so glowing reports on the company but I'm sure you read all these...........

https://www.google.com/search?q=ambit+consultant&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#fp=8f9ad9c84a97d3b0&q=ambit+consultant+reviews&revid=1602479504&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

I will do a monthly update for you.  Google Ambit and do some research.  At some point, you will be forced to choose an energy company. Like somebody posted earlier there are something like 30+ options, many of which are free to switch and will guarantee you cheaper rates every single month.

Here is a link to a NYS website talking about the deregulation > http://www3.dps.ny.gov/W/PSCWeb.nsf/All/E49B23F98BB39EAF85257687006F3ACF?OpenDocument

What Stays the Same? What Changes?

Your current utility will still deliver electricity and natural gas to your home or business through its existing transmission and distribution system. You will still call your utility if there is any disruption to the delivery of your electricity or natural gas, or if you have an emergency situation. You can continue to purchase your electricity and natural gas from the utility,.

If you choose an ESCO to supply your electricity or natural gas, you can expect some changes. For example, your ESCO might provide other energy products or services. The ESCO may also bill you separately for any products or services it sells you, including electricity and natural gas. Whatever changes you experience, however, you will continue to receive electricity and natural gas delivery and storm restoration services from your utility.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

I'm sure you did your due diligence in regard to this company, correct?

I found some not so glowing reports on the company but I'm sure you read all these...........

https://www.google.com/search?q=ambit+consultant&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#fp=8f9ad9c84a97d3b0&q=ambit+consultant+reviews&revid=1602479504&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

Yes, of course many consultants fail. It's a numbers game. It is a pyramid, MLM. However, in my case I am already in the positive. I get free energy for getting 15+ customers, my free energy is worth more than the $25/month I pay for my website.. 20 customers means I get residual incomes. Of course, the more consultants I get to sign up, the more I make. It takes times.

Additionally, my dining room is now my office for tax write-offs, my trip to PA for hunting is now a business trip to meet with potential business partners, etc.

Like I said, I'm financially stable, so I don't need this. However, with a small amount of work, I get free $, so why not?

I wish I got in 2 years ago. But I still think now is a great time to get in. Ambit only has 3% of the market share. Only in 9 states right now. Just hit $1B in sales, in just 7 years.  My business can also be sold someday down the road.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Yes, of course many consultants fail. It's a numbers game. It is a pyramid, MLM. However, in my case I am already in the positive. I get free energy for getting 15+ customers, my free energy is worth more than the $25/month I pay for my website.. 20 customers means I get residual incomes. Of course, the more consultants I get to sign up, the more I make. It takes times.

Additionally, my dining room is now my office for tax write-offs, my trip to PA for hunting is now a business trip to meet with potential business partners, etc.

Like I said, I'm financially stable, so I don't need this. However, with a small amount of work, I get free $, so why not?

I wish I got in 2 years ago. But I still think now is a great time to get in. Ambit only has 3% of the market share. Only in 9 states right now. Just hit $1B in sales, in just 7 years.  My business can also be sold someday down the road.

This is classic!

Of course the "home business office" and "business trip expense" never get questioned.

Musta been great kool aid at that meeting! :biggrin:

I don't have to expense a thing and I'm making profit each month. Half my electric bill is free now, which is more than the $25 to keep my website running.

Best part is, I can cancel my consultant gig at anytime, and I still get free energy for getting 15+ customers.

Like I said many times, I don't need this. I don't want to do a lot of work. If somebody under me becomes a star, then I will make thousands per month for doing nothing. If not, I get free energy & residuals every month. It's clearly a win win for me.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Larry,

Here is your first update (see attached).

I am getting my first $100 out of the $429 back next Friday, 9/6.  I had 4 weeks/28 days to get 5 people signed up to earn my $100 jump-start bonus.  Now I basically have 7 weeks to get another 5 people to get my next $100 check.

post-871-0-06857500-1377873474_thumb.jpg