I gotta get the hell out of NYC - Can't even climb a tree in a NYC Park

PostedBoys Gallego

I WISH i could move right now. Actually looking into buying land upstate. But thats for hunting. To actually move would be a pita. I work in midtown and dont like the idea of looking for work that may not be stable. Family needs roots and it sucks they started growin

I hear you Vince. It's not as easy as it sounds. I live within walking distance of 4 aunts and uncles houses and my parents. 15 minute bus ride from my wife's parents. Work is 1/2 an hour away via public transportation. So is my wife's. Way too many roots here holding me down. That's not even counting my life long friends. I just have to save enough money to buy a house in southern Westchester.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yup. Bought a house in queens a few blocks from my mom. I got thirty years to go if i dont sell sooner.

On the fence about a few acres of land up north as a weekend getaway for family and friends. Looks like i can get land for like 10 k and a little amish cabin for like 6k.

Just not sure about the idea yet. 4hrs there is a pita

New law coming soon from the looneys in NYC. IT SHALL BE UNLAWFULL TO BREATH. BREATHING CAUSES CARBON MONOXIDE A POLUTANT AND SPREADS DISEASE AND FOUL SMELLS. EVERYONE WILL BE FORCED TO HOLD THEIR BREATH UNTILL YOU DIE. WHICH IS GOOD BECAUSE THEN YOUR ROTTING CORPSE WILL FERTILIZE MOTHER EARTH AND YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO ANNOY ANYONE ELSE. HUGS AND KISSES THE MAYOR. PS ALSO YOU WILL MAKE MORE ROOM FOR ME TO EXPAND MY LUXERY HOUSE AND NOT CLUTTER UP MY SCENERY.

Wondered if you could drive to some public golf course, early in the morning, with some decent trees and practice with your climber a little. I gave up with the climber a while ago. I have had more success just creating a quick ground blind and a tripod stool. So far...3 bucks on the ground, 1 up in a ladder stand.

• Like 2