Roadkill buck

tughillhunter

Not sure where this was hit, but I got the same picture twice one text said on 104B near RT 1 and another said Rt 104 in Scriba near the Driving Range...I hate when texts go around like this, it happenes every year...either way it is a monster!  Sad to see it happen like that...

i like how is always some state route, but there are driveways and nice mowed lawn in the back ground, never a person's face in the shot, or car licence plate.... lol if i found a buck like that i would be in the pic or it would be in back of my vehicle with claim tag on it....lol

there will be more of these pics..nice to see but, no person in them means bs in my opinion. i know a guy that kills a big buck every year, has pics as proof.. only problem is they are always hanging in a meat cooler and hes never in any of them!! I do not know anyone who doesnt pose with their deer out where they got it, or on the lawn when they get it home if they were alone so wife/friend kid can take the picture... Another guy i know kills a slob every year, problem is the deer is always on floor of greenhouse in a non hunting area where nuisence tags are issued to owner of greenhouse, he doesnt know i have friend that lives there behind greenhouse/nursery property and he has photos of every deer this guy has killed in his backyard, even though he tells me he killled it miles and miles away . Look at the details if something seems goofy it usually is..