Just my luck

Tenner

So hello everyone this is my first year hunting and i was up a my friends house in putnam county so i went up to californa hills to give it a shoot when i was walking around looking for a good sport 3 doe ran out infront of me about 15 yards away and i grunted and one stoped so i pulled the arrow out of the quiver and put it in place as soon as i was going to draw back the damn thing took of and did not stop so i found a good spot and set up saw nothing for the 3 hours out there so i headed back to the road so my friend can come and pick me up and i spoted a nice 6 pt about 20 yrds set up for the shoot and wat happens my friend pulls up blasting music and the damn thing took just my luck  >:D

Good friend...how many of you walk through the woods with an arrow noched (sp?)for just such a scenario?

sometimes i do, one year while walking down a trail to set up a stand a doe came flying onto the trail and stoped 10yrs from us, she started stompping and huffing, then finally took off. it was a week or so before the bow opener. like everyone esle said at least he got to see some deer.