Fast Eddie's Fables

fasteddie

8 hours ago, fasteddie said:

Went hunting in Geneseo with two of my sons . I had a Spike buck 20 yards from my stand and let the little guy walk . It was the only deer I saw all day . My youngest son took a shot at a buck and missed around 8:30. It went to the opposite corner of the woods and my son Matt shot it . Later Nick shot an 8 poing with his Savage 20 ga bolt action . Around 11 am ,Matt shot a doe . We took all 3 deer up to the truck , got something to eat and Matt took the deer to his home in Honeoye Falls . Nick used a different stand after lunch and I went back to the condo . Around 4:30 I heard a shot . Nick had just shot a doe . So , both boys got a buck and a doe and I got a cold . Happy for both of them . 

Nick's buck is on the yellow sled and it has some sort of hole in it's antler . Never saw anything like it before .

IMG_0042.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0037.JPG

IMG_0038.JPG

Congrats, wondering where u were, hadn't seen ya in awhile. Looks like Matt lives by me.