Tuesday...Wednesday....Thursday....

growalot

Got my fiance's brother's 30th bday party Friday night, but I'll be out there in CT on Saturday afternoon till dark. First afternoon sit in CT, hoping to put a nice buck down!

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Got my fiance's brother's 30th bday party Friday night, but I'll be out there in CT on Saturday afternoon till dark. First afternoon sit in CT, hoping to put a nice buck down!

Wait, I musta missed something, WTF happened to Saturday morning?

It is POURING now in Amherst.  Good luck!

Sunny when I left the house. Little windy.  Ground blind bound just in case those pesty lake effect showers pop up, which they did around 7ish. Some great movement with doe acting like fawns running around kicking up their heels. Couldn't quite get a shot off on a broadside 18 yd er, but sure was a nice encounter, none the less.

Looks like I'm going to get my first day in the woods tomorrow.  Packing the truck when I get home tonight, then taking a little nap till about 3AM.  Quick shower, and a two hour drive, and I'll be dressing and heading into the woods.

Ahhh, the fun life of a city hunter.