Browning A-Bolt 30-06 New!!!!

I received a nice Browning A-Bolt black synthetic stock 30-06 as a gift today from my awesome wife.  I was actually hoping for an X-bolt so would consider selling this one or trading for a woodstocked rifle of similar value (got the ok from her to sell if I wanted).  The rifle is brand new, never ever fired and the bolt hasn't even been put in!!!  If someone is interested you could save on sales tax and will take the FFL cost into consideration.  Otherwise will just have to site this one in and get it ready for next year.

Freind has gotten a few deer with his in 30 -06 but it is on older wooden stocked one. Why don't you take it back where it was bought and who sighned the paperwork for it see if they wil exchange it for what you want.

Most likley will cost some but you will be happy.

I've got an Abolt II in 30-06 it's a stainless stalker with walnut stock... shoots well enough but handles great!  I think you'll like it.  honestly mine gets a scratch here and there.  I've been wanting to get a medalist synthetic stock with the aluminum bedding block for it.  i'd just sight it in and shoot it... then just keep an eye out for a wood stock.

Yeah hey honey thanks for the new rifle but I'm gonna sell it and buy a different one! Real nice! lol

If he showed some appreciation and kept it at least a couple of years, maybe his wife would have given him a nice O/U shotgun in the future.  Now he has been sentenced to getting ties, socks, or underwear for the rest of his life!! Good going Citiboy! LOL

Well the full story is I have the A-bolt already in a 270.  I absolutely love it but thought it would be kind of silly to have the 2 side by side in the safe.  Actually, she was the one who suggested for me to sell/trade after she realized herself I had been checking out the x-bolt.  The rifle was only a small part of the gift as there were plenty of other goodies she got me. dbH I like your idea of changing out the stock at some point.   

After talking it over with some of my buds I have decided to keep it and enjoy it.  Thanks for those that PM'ed with interest.