Forgot to use scent killer

rdfenn3

tough break! I left my camo in a box of leaves since last season and forgot to buy scent killer this year. had success hunting too, wasn't winded that I know of. sometimes when I leave the car I roll around in leaves and dirt just in case or find some pine to grind in armpits, etc. I just don't let anybody see me, haha.

Since there is so many apples around this year I like to take an apple or 2 crush it and just wipe it all over your cloths ,boots , back pack whatever , I think it helps, but In my opinion if a deer is down wind no matter what you do to prevent scent , they prolly know your there, but in the rut most times a bucks nose has been working alot and been in the dirt and in doe piss they don't pay attention to the wind as much,

Play the wind. I never use that spray.. Ever. I know theres no way to get a deer without the magic spray lol.

I leave my hunting clothes outside the whole season. And I have a few deer under my belt so it's not like im saying I dont use the spray but also have never got a deer.

It may sound stupid but it's logic... How many bottles of that spray did they have a couple hundred years ago when people had to hunt to eat.