Doe #2 Down!

josephmrtn

Got another one this eve... i saw the doe from the rd on my way home in a tractor... as soon as i got home i grabbed my gun and headed back up the rd... walked down into the field as a big flock of geese took off, i thought oh shoot now its gonna run and quick ran the last little bit into the field... i just ran into the field and saw it running, just as it took its last leap into the edge of the field i shot... blew her back legs off kinda :( but she went down and only went a few feet past that... it looked like someone had a bucket of blood and was dumping it on the ground... i ran up and nailed he in the head to finish her off...

i still have 2 more tags to fill so i should have plenty of meat this yr :) :) 

post-2634-0-76162100-1383607464_thumb.jp

Blood!!!

post-2634-0-05704500-1383607479_thumb.jp

2 deer in 3 days... not bad eh?

post-2634-0-83643300-1383607505_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Congrats. In the future, I'd caution you against taking a shot at a running deer. You got lucky this time. Most often, shots on running deer results in wounded deer that die days later.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Apparently, there's plenty where he's from so its probably ok to take these shots.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems

Got another one this eve... i saw the doe from the rd on my way home in a tractor... as soon as i got home i grabbed my gun and headed back up the rd... walked down into the field as a big flock of geese took off, i thought oh shoot now its gonna run and quick ran the last little bit into the field... i just ran into the field and saw it running, just as it took its last leap into the edge of the field i shot... blew her back legs off kinda :( but she went down and only went a few feet past that... it looked like someone had a bucket of blood and was dumping it on the ground... i ran up and nailed he in the head to finish her off...

i still have 2 more tags to fill so i should have plenty of meat this yr :) :)

1104131656.jpg

Blood!!!

1104131631.jpg

2 deer in 3 days... not bad eh?

1104131758a.jpg

2's not bad in 3 days. Makes the 14 I got couple days ago look easy.

X-Calibur Lighting Systems

http://facebook.com/XCaliburLightingSystems