anyone want to...

growalot

I cut the top off, slice them lengthwise and make a boat, then cut out all the seeds.  For filling, I use on package of cream cheese, softened, some Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, liquid smoke, taco sauce, taco seasoning (dry), chicken wing sauce, and some taco cheese.  Mix it well, then fill the peppers, wrap in bacon, and smoke at 225* for 3 hrs.  I try to use the cheapest, thinnest bacon I can find.  It crisps up  better than the good thick bacon.

Put some thread through them and hang them for a few weeks. Remove stems and seeds and put into coffee grinder and then through a sifter. Add powder to really anything. I do this with habaneros and I use it for everything. A tiny pinch for gulas and soups, a pinch in stirfry, etc

Edited by blackradio
  • Like 1

Take some thin slices of venison, seasoned with a bit of cayenne pepper, liquid smoke and garlic powder, then dice your jalapenos, mix them in with some softened cream cheese, put a ball of that in the venison slice, roll it up, throw a toothpick in there and put them on the grill until the meat is cooked. Yum!

• Like 1

but I will wrap it in bacon too. Daaaaaaaaaamn

Ive done that as well. Its better to put the bacon inside, as it will burn on the grill before the venison is cooked.

The best way to add the bacon is to cook thick cut bacon ahead of time, dice it and mix it in the cream cheese with the jalapenos.

Ive done that as well. Its better to put the bacon inside, as it will burn on the grill before the venison is cooked.

The best way to add the bacon is to cook thick cut bacon ahead of time, dice it and mix it in the cream cheese with the jalapenos.

Pre cook the venison, thats the way we did it last year. I think ours was stuffed peppers wrapped in venison though, inside out style.

I spent the afternoon yesterday cutting and cleaning peppers ....then took aspects from a few recipes stuffed ...egged...and breaded...popped them in with a spraying of olive oil at 400 for 30 mins...OMG planned on freezing at least half of the cookie sheet....Mr. B loved them and it is what I ate for dinner...lol...not many left to freeze...making more..for freezer!, tonight...lol

Thanks for the recipes..