ASAT or Predator Fall Grey??

Tony7781

Hey Guys-  I am getting new camo suits.  One for now until late and another for early spring.  I was looking at going with ASAT for early to mid season (Elite Ultimate suit) and predator fall grey insulated parka and bibs for now until late season.  Does anyone have any experience with these suits?  Do they work good in our area?  Im open to any other opinions, recommendations or experience,  Thanks!

The two best camo patterns on the market imo.

I think Fall Gray is prime once the leaves fall. Brown deception is more of a season-long pattern or one for early to mid bow, but it doesn't beat FG once those leaves start to drop. A FG fleece suit is a smart move.

People who use ASAT love it.

• Like 1

Thanks!  I already placed th eorder for the FG suit as I need it for the weekend of the 22nd, where I am going on a 5 day hunting trip in Chennango.  While I was at it, I figured might as well get the gear for early to mid as well.  I was going to stick with Predator and go spring green, but was toying with the idea of the ASAT, as their claims are impressive and do make sense.  Its just so hard since I cant see the actual gear in person.  I have to wait until I order it since we don't really have any local vendors.  

I've never seen the Fall Gray in the field but can tell you from experience that the Mossy Oak Treestand pattern is great for after leaf drop. My son used it for the first time this fall and I couldn't see him up in the treestand from 50 yards away! I could see his dark backpack plain as day but thought he had climbed down until I got closer.

Can only speak of ASAT. Put me in the love it Category , I'll be wearing it in 4 hours for my last bow sit of the year.

It just seems when I wear it and deer look up, they just look away un concerned.

I get already for the "Oh crap im busted" , then it's " oh no he s relaxed still".

I have an old set of bibs,maybe 15 years old? Along with a over sized long sleeve t shirt.

Sure it's quiet it's all cotton. The bibs well they er bib over all's kind of baggy but noting gets in the way.

I need to get a new set ,pants,jacket. The issue is can't try it on before hand what with mail order.

I know this is not much help, but my stuff is old and the bibs not a tailor fit.