Very Impressed With Antler Ice

ghug92

All of these pictures happened over 4 nights. These are just a few of the twenty something pictures I got. This stuff really works!! Poured it about 8 feet in front of the camera as you can tell, and numerous deer visited. Good luck to everyone on Saturday! Be safe

post-1649-0-03171700-1384475425_thumb.jp

post-1649-0-53190600-1384475433_thumb.jp

post-1649-0-46650400-1384475439_thumb.jp

post-1649-0-09710100-1384475450_thumb.jp

post-1649-0-71460500-1384475459_thumb.jp

By the way, the tall tined buck (half horn-nickname from a few years ago after his injury) got hit by a car a few years back and his back right leg is still broken, I thought someone harvested him but looks like he's still around! He's at least 5 years old, just a shame he couldn't grow anymore due to his injury.

Scents are a tough deal to use at times. If you dont get the Estrus Urine at the right time you can get a negitive effect from the does in your area.  You want to kill the buck yes but you cant scare the does around that the bucks ae chasing.

A lone buck walking will check out just about any scent but the does are another story!

twice this year during bow i had doe come in with bucks behind them and do a 180 when that got wind of my estrus scent. I think it has its place in the prerut, but if bucks are staying tight on the ladies right before they come into estrus,i wont have it out again.   i figured the doe smelled it and didnt want any competition for her buck. Cost me a nice deer a few weeks ago

I used it for the first time this year, I will never buy it again.

Me too. I was seeing bucks almost every time out in one spot during bow season so on Nov 5 I decided to break out the Antler Ice Estrous. I used it on 5 different sits and never saw a deer! Might be coincidence but I think I'm done with scents altogether except for tarsal glands.