Anyone hunting last weekend?

Taylormike

Good Afternoon and Happy thanksgiving Everyone!!!

I figured I get a post in before I glutton myself with turkey and feel the coma-like effects that the tryptophan causes....

The last weekend is 7th - 8th for regular shotgun.   Who is going?  I will only shoot a buck that's decent in stature.  Also going to pull cards on camera and change out batteries.  I'm hoping my neck of the woods is quiet and most hunters are home.  I prefer to let deer move naturally.  I looked at 10 day forecast and the highest they are calling for is 37.  That would mean, the 6" of snow shouldn't melt too much and that I will have over a week of old snow to see tracks and movement.  Plus, they should be moving pretty good searching for some grub, especially since the bucks have been breeding does.  I haven't been to camp in 3 weeks so hoping for good activity.

Good Luck everyone and as always be safe!

That's the only time driving is allowed on the farm in certin areas , fun fun time. Now our drives ,the watchers are a 1/4 to 1/2 mile or more away from area driven.

Lots of does dropped , you can almost pick the tree or bush they'll run to.

That's what 25 or 30 years of hunting same spot will teach you.

• Like 1