Last years monster

Actually, let me rephrase my comment.

On multiple occasions the buck has taken a liking to something behind that log. 

I don't want to make accusations of baiting because although there is no licking branch present, maybe he made a mock scrape or set off a buck bomb. I'm sure the OP will chime in on the reasoning behind this buck favoring that particular spot, which just happens to be right in front of the cam.

And this type of thread is why I will not post a game camera pic on huntingny ever again.

A little scrutiny never killed anyone.

Not sure what turned you off, but pointing out observations is half of the deal. Not every thread is gonna end in " oh awesome deer, good luck harvesting it"!

The "new breed" of hunters come seeking advice and we try our best to help, but we'll also do our best to make honest hunters outta them! 

• Like 1

I can't believe I read someone say "This means he's eating something off the patch of bare earth behind the log. :toclue:Just sayin'".

I was unaware that deer ONLY spread the front legs to eat.

If you are going to accuse someone, just say it instead of trying to be cute and insinuate something based on opinion. If you do it publicly, and you are wrong, you will look like a moron. Just sayin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't believe I read someone say "This means he's eating something off the patch of bare earth behind the log. :toclue:Just sayin'".

I was unaware that deer ONLY spread the front legs to eat.

If you are going to accuse someone, just say it instead of trying to be cute and insinuate something based on opinion. If you do it publicly, and you are wrong, you will look like a moron. Just sayin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did say it. Did you not read it? After all, you did quote the exact statement.

Then just a few minutes later I said to myself," ya know what, lets not jump to conclusions." Then I posted the follow up comment . Do you comprehend? Let's bring the whole story in here and not just pick out one comment. I posted it down below so you can take your time reading. 

Hey while were on the subject, the OP said he put some scent on that stick. You know, the stick that wasn't present until 11/06 when the rest of the pics were taken on 10/23. I noticed right off the bat, but I didn't mention it because like before, I gave him the benefit of the doubt when I stated that maybe he had put scent out. Even after my comments, the OP didn't get butthurt because he's probably his own man who doesn't need someone to fight his battles.. Just sayin'

As far as you disagreeing with my opinion, boo hoo get over it.

and that my friend, you may publicly suck upon! lol

Actually, let me rephrase my comment.

On multiple occasions the buck has taken a liking to something behind that log. 

I don't want to make accusations of baiting because although there is no licking branch present, maybe he made a mock scrape or set off a buck bomb. I'm sure the OP will chime in on the reasoning behind this buck favoring that particular spot, which just happens to be right in front of the cam.