Hunting with my son in Sullivan New York

Alex Georgijevski

Congrats! How much did the bear weigh?

BTW, how about a story?

Well. ..once upon a time. ...:-).The story goes like this...We are in the woods early in the morning, by 7:15am we hear something , closer and closer. Something is walking 40 yards from us in brushes , from left to right side at front of us.There is opening in there that I told my son to be prepared to see and shoot. (Originally we are hunting for deer).And what comes out..... a bear.I told him when you ready pull the trigger. And bear is down with one shot! We are so excited and happy (I think especially me).This is pretty much story what happened on 11/29/13.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Well. ..once upon a time. ...:-).The story goes like this...We are in the woods early in the morning, by 7:15am we hear something , closer and closer. Something is walking 40 yards from us in brushes , from left to right side at front of us.There is opening in there that I told my son to be prepared to see and shoot. (Originally we are hunting for deer).And what comes out..... a bear.I told him when you ready pull the trigger. And bear is down with one shot! We are so excited and happy (I think especially me).This is pretty much story what happened on 11/29/13.

200lbs.