HELP!!! I can't get a duck stamp

Nasone

Please someone help me I am so frustrated I have been trying to get a federal duck stamp so I can go hunting I have never had a problem before getting one. I have tried many post offices in my area I tried dicks all sold out I also tried to order direct from usps and was told they sent it out on 11/30/13 and I still have not received it yet ??? Now I am waiting for them to respond to emails hopefully Monday. I just want to hunt like I have done in the past ?

I will drive anyplace to get it my boat is in water and I am dying to go hunt !!! It's really driving me crazy I never had a problem getting it I have been trying to get it since before thanksgiving !!! Also I did order one from USPS and was sent an email that it was sent out nov 30 but I have not received it and it's almost impossible to get a answer from the post office or to get a live person on the phone

Li outdoorsman I have been to your place many times to buy parker paints and other stuff I will be to you thur or fri am cause I am off if you could hold one that would be great I will call your store in the a thank you thank u thank u now I can hunt :-) great

Thank you li outdoorsman I will be picking it up thur am I called and spoke to a very nice women (sorry I forgot her name) and was told it was on hold for me. This is a great store that I have been to many times and now I know the have the duck stamps. They have made my season ! I was really stressing out for a while thank u again

Thanks to li outdoorsman for the my duck stamp. I was able to hunt today and what a day it was 60 deg and the blue bills were flying like I never saw before it was great I did a limit on then in 20 min had a few buffleheads and a drake merganser oh and 1 green head ( mallard) what a day especially for the 1st all year I love the ducks