HHmmmm got a new...

growalot

Snow shovel Saturday....now we have 4" on the ground and snowing like mad...Figures!...lol.... headed back out now...try to keep up with it...had an inch and a half on the road when I came in a little while ago...haven't heard the plow yet!...They'll wait until just before the school bus is due...It's how I time my comings and goings during snow events here on the hill.....leave 7-730 am and come home 2:30 -3:30 pm....lol

He has had to do that a few times this year already...and the truck is always heavy with equipment/tools...my car  has weights and studded tires...still getting use to driving rear wheel again...it's been a while...Yep no school and you'd best leave early and come home later...

Going back into the freezer, again. Be working up those food plots in a few months. Chasing long beards in between, LOL.

I was up your way this morning, I did a job on Ellicott Rd, near 104 & Day Rds.  Damn was it chilly with the wind coming across those HUMUNGUS farm fields.   The roads were sloppy and slick.......................I WISH I had hubs to lock on my 1 ton van!!

• Like 1

Cleared the driveway twice today . Had a 2 pm doctor's appointment and Rt 104 was pretty crappy until I got to Bay Bridge . There were some fender benders and cars off the road . The police were busy . A few dumb asses that had snow stacked high on their roofs and went they cut in front on the on-ramps the snow would blow off and be blinding for a few seconds . Clean their windshields and leave the crap on top to blow off . What Idiots !

The weather and ropads were pretty clear on the way home .

Growie, Honey....

It ain't snowing much here, but it's colder than a well digger's a**...

However, anytime you want to practice with your new snow shovel, you're welcome to come on down to my place..

When you get tired of shoveling, The Mermaid will fix you a hot chocolate and a grilled cheese sandwich, and I'll pour you a hooker of Jack Daniels to wash it down with..<<grin>>...

• Like 1

Lol...Pygmy thanks for the offer...I do a lot of thinking while shoveling...and today thought...I wonder how old I'll be when I finally realize I can't do this anymore .....

So I have the plans in the works...no sense in waiting to the last minute....custom made walker with skies and a shovel attached to the front...Oh with a detachable 3 sided wind shield....