Wanna hear music via Bluetooth?

sits in trees

Hey guys, I'm looking for a semi portable device, either speakers or receiver for listening to music outdoors via Bluetooth from my I-phone. What is out there. I need something that I can crank up and have several people listen to on my outdoor deck and then take back in at night. I see a lot of these speakers on Amazon but they are tiny little handheld like speakers? I do realize speaker quality has come a long way and I don't need 80s style 30in high speakers and a 40watt per channel receiver but what do I need?????

Hey Guys thanks for the recommendations, I do have to ask about the tiny size of these speakers and what type of sound can you really get out of them? I will be totally honest with you guys and the last home stereo I owned crapped out over ten years ago. The speakers were probably 14inch diameter with tweeters that were about 3inchs in boxes that measured at least 30 inch's? Can I get the same sound out of something that's only 6 by 2 inch's like these Bose units, Has technology come that far?