Sig Sauer p226 mk25, anyone own one

I have owned several SIG's including the P226 (the mk25 has a picatinny grooved rail and an anchor if that stuff matters).

Fat grip really fits my hands well, better than the slim 239 single stack I have for example. If it fits well in the hand, that would be what I was after. JMO

I like the night sights which are stndrd on the version you are looking at.

Its a SIG........whats not to like?

But now I'm sure other makes will be suggested. LOL

• Like 2

I've got the Sig P226 Elite Scorpion.  I like it lot.  I think they're very very close to the same.  Not sure if the MK25 has a SRT or not but everything else is close to the same thing.  I've got a Hogue G10 grip but the one on the MK25 feels pretty close.  for a full size pistol it's great in my opinion.

• Like 1

Good luck buying at a gun show.  IMO that is the worst place to buy.  Those guys are stoned.......their prices are insane usually.  Have you checked on your LGS?  If not available there at a fair price, shop the web.  Although you'll have to pay shipping ($20-35) and then your FFL fee, you may save some cash and get exactly what you want.

(and beat King Andy out of the sales tax..................... :fuck: )

Who said I was buying one at a gun show....  I think I said get one in my hand as in I want to get the feel for it before I have my gun shop order one. :)

LGS was the other place I thought would have one.

Who's your "gun shop" of choice that would order for you?

LGS has a good selection, usually.

I have been a customer at several shops in Western NY, but prefer Avon Gun. 

Only downfall is they have to order most things. 

I have used

Avon Gun

Jackson

Dicks

Schultheis

Whitetail Country Sports

and have bought once at a gun show, a ruger sr22 and actually paid $20 less than any other shop I have seen that gun

I did check LGS I know they stock Sig's a friend told be about them, but online it appears that don't stock the P226 MK25....