Smith & Wesson Body Guard

Who has the Smith and Wesson Body Guard? I am seriously considering getting one. My issue is I have tried a Ruger LCP and I hated everything about it and I am afraid that I will feel the same way about the Body Guard. I really like the Sig Sauer P238 but it is a little heavy and almost double the price of the Body Guard. Those of you that have the Body Guard do you recommend it? Anyone fire both the LCP and Body Guard that can give me an opinion on which is better?

I had the LCP first and sold it pretty fast. Now I have the Bodyguard. The Bodyguard is a much nicer gun. The fit and finish, accuracy, integrated laser, and the sights are much better on the Bodyguard. I also hated that the LCP didn't stay open after the last shot. Yes, the Bodyguard costs a little more but I'm very happy with mine

Bodyguard took a little getting used to, I'll admit. I do think it is a better option than the LCP from a manufcaturing/quality POV. I'm not a fan of the trigger pull on either, however. It took me some getting used to, and I'm not as accurate with it as I would like to be. I'm far more accurate with other similar frame sizes with older model guns (a specific older .25 ACP comes to mind). But, it'll do in close quarters.

If it is any help, part of the laser components are made in NY outside of Rochester, so you are helping to support NY jobs in that way.

I have fired the body guard it is a nice pocket carry gun. It does take a little getting used to but havent had any issues other than the laser batteries died out really quick and then after reading up on it there was issues with the laser on it malfunctioning and casuing the batteries to explode but that was a few years ago so I am sure they took care of that issue. All in all smooth gun love shooting it except i had to correct my self when gripping the gun and shooting becasue it was a smaller gun I kept hitting the mag release. Other than that love it.