Like a kid waiting on Christmas....

BuckeyeBrutus

Hi Everyone,

I'm brand new to the forum but I've had a ball reading all the spirited and informative chat on here the last few days.  Some of you guys are a real trip! ;D

Anyway, Saturday will be my first time hunting here in NY and I can't wait!  In fact, I haven't hunted since I was young pup back home in OH.  Killed a couple deer there over the years but nothing real serious.  After a 15 year layoff, I'm finally getting my priorities straight and getting back into it this year.  I've very much enjoyed soaking up all the advice and tips everyone has to offer.  It's been a great help.  At least I hope.

What's kind of funny is how my wife always thought golf was an expensive habit I had.  Wait till she sees what I've spent this year on new gear and what a new gun's going to cost next year.  I don't remember all this cool stuff from when I used to hunt!!

Best of luck to everyone this year and stay safe.

Thanks

What's kind of funny is how my wife always thought golf was an expensive habit I had.  Wait till she sees what I've spent this year on new gear and what a new gun's going to cost next year.  I don't remember all this cool stuff from when I used to hunt!!

LOL, trick is, you don't let her see that! 

Welcome to the site, and good luck!