Texas Tech Cheeleader Under Fire

Five Seasons

Yup..the news reported, yesterday, that Facebook pulled the photos. They interviewed a professional hunter, who has hunted Africa numerous times. According to him, none of the animals that were taken, were on the endangered list or poached. I guess that just leaves the "cruelty" thing.

Does Facebook remove photos of people who pose with the deer, turkey, waterfowl etc….they have taken, or do they have a certain list of species that they go by??

I think Facebook is also in the process of removing all of the 4th of July photos showing people BBQ-ing and eating animal parts.

Yup..the news reported, yesterday, that Facebook pulled the photos. They interviewed a professional hunter, who has hunted Africa numerous times. According to him, none of the animals that were taken, were on the endangered list or poached. I guess that just leaves the "cruelty" thing.

Does Facebook remove photos of people who pose with the deer, turkey, waterfowl etc….they have taken, or do they have a certain list of species that they go by??

I think Facebook is also in the process of removing all of the 4th of July photos showing people BBQ-ing and eating animal parts.

No, and they have never taken down hundreds posted by guys either... but this is a female cheerleader. America's sweetheart so we're not ok with that.

Here's another one that bit the dust. Shame...short lived. Getting a contract like that was life changing for her I bet. Now, ripped away because of a trophy photo online.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2124811-belgium-fan-lands-modeling-gig-after-world-cup-image-takes-off?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial&hpt=hp_c3

The problem with that one is that it's wasn't all hunting per say. She said she was going to be "hunting Americans" (in reference to the US/Germany match at that time.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem with that one is that it's wasn't all hunting per say. She said she was going to be "hunting Americans" (in reference to the US/Germany match at that time.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loreal fired her and said they dont test on animals. Not that they didnt hunt americans. It was also the us/belgium game I believe as she is belgium.

when you decide to post your personal life on a social media website, you open yourself up to whatever may follow and should live with what follows.....I'm not a fan of it and will avoid it at all cost.

Maybe….I don't think someone should have to live with "whatever" follows. There should be some lines that shouldn't be crossed. Death threats being one. I would never just live with death threats because I made my views or opinions, about hunting, public…..Never. Some might though.

Edited by ants

Easy solution for Kendall. She can hunt with me.

The whole thing is pathetic and Boddington is correct. 80% of the country could care less about what we so, and we are 16 million strong. It's the lunatic fringe, as always. If she lost her business deals because of it she should have her lawyers all over those contracts. Which I'm sure with her resources she does.

Easy solution for Kendall. She can hunt with me.

The whole thing is pathetic and Boddington is correct. 80% of the country could care less about what we so, and we are 16 million strong. It's the lunatic fringe, as always. If she lost her business deals because of it she should have her lawyers all over those contracts. Which I'm sure with her resources she does.

• 2 weeks later...